Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. GIXXERUK

    Engine oil

    Oil loss has to be leak or burn, valve guide wear, valve stem oil seals, head gasket, piston rings, bore wear etc etc Stick you're finger in the tail pipes, is one wetter than the other ? You would expect to see smoke on hard acceleration or start up or moving off after idling for a while if it's burning
  2. +1 fiction plate disintergrated or pressure plate fubar, wouldn't run it or try as you might damage the flywheel Another poss is the clutch pedal fork has broken but you would prob feel that on the pedal
  3. Cracking vid, thank you
  4. Georgeous, surprising how much it looks like a 928 from the side profile pic
  5. Great pics
  6. I think he brought a suitcase full of cash incase he fancied buying a 370 z
  7. GIXXERUK

    Wales 2014

    slippy slippy
  8. more more more !!
  9. Congrats ... some 370 mods on the horizon ?? what has Darren got on the menu next ?
  10. Removes very easy, literally just peels off, the more coats (thicker) it is the easier it is
  11. ty croes on you're doorstep !
  12. +1 vr6 Corrado, great car loved mine
  13. Dream car .. Hmm no, a dream car is a car you will probably never own The zed was more of a (when they were introduced) I'm going to have one if those one day car
  14. Iirc the Nissan is the older, newer has the Z Both mine have the Z ... 2011
  15. Yours will have the DVD set up not the h/d like the later ones CS is testing an update disc at the mo. see the post above yours
  16. My iPhone works fine but I use a 32gb USB, I tried a 64gb bit it took a week to read it Le mans is a better colour in the flesh than in pics
  17. great pics, liking the 2nd one
  18. Good post Stu, I like to know what I'm buying as I usually get the 25 ltr tubs
×
×
  • Create New...