Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. why were you looking ? are you tempted ?
  2. Simples - Strip Clean and paint Replace Job done Your turn naked bitch shots and what about the 370 ?
  3. Just had a look on google ~ seen a few videos of them catching fire at speed but they where all modified from standard but after looking further it does seem that Lambo did a recall on certain years. Link: http://editorial.aut...71-52bdadf9a677 all the great cars go on fire ..look at the GT3 Rs
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6URQFfxH14U&sns=em whats this about ? ? I like the retro nod
  5. GIXXERUK

    Aircon Pipe

    zmanalex
  6. You're wheels project about the same as mine, I have 25mm spacers all round on the 370 Looking much better now, you must be pleased
  7. They're not the easiest of cars to drive smoothly, I have read that the hesitation is improved with a remap I'm not sure what causes it, maybe it's the laziness of the signal from the fly by wire throttle ?
  8. more than you need to know ........... http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=63859
  9. Great looking car, you won't be disappointed with the 370 Glwts
  10. Looks great, a red zed is one of the best colours imo Sounds like you need to start a build thread
  11. thats frightening and quite sad really
  12. you do, it just utilises the cruise control to change the map (not sure why this is in 350z exhaust ? )
  13. looks great, suits the lines the 2015 decals are a little more ott http://www.topspeed....r-ar165304.html
  14. Apologies
  15. Have a read of octets build thread, he has just had twins, 600+ I would think will need forged internals
  16. Sorry to hear that, good to see you back
  17. congrats good to see some well planned mods
  18. 100% been blown in, a few marks on her - but overall, pretty good condition considering the age .... So I bought it! heh heh heh congrats more pics soon then
  19. Aren't the park lights controlled by the bcm not a relay You could try disconnecting the battery for a while
  20. +1. Test both if poss
  21. It does state it on the filler cap And yes you could and still can buy octane booster
  22. I would just pull the fuse for now
  23. it maybe the pic but the paint on the bumper looks fresh ? no stone chips at all
  24. I know exactly what you mean, the revs fall very slowly The revs fall quicker but still not as fast as I would like (when above 2k)
×
×
  • Create New...