Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Ha I got that today, must be just me and you
  2. That's right it's on you tube I bet. Is that the one where he also complains about the bass from the sub thumping him in the back? It's another problem with the Zed that Clarkson nailed straight away. I had to replace my sub due to the massively over the top spinal bass pain it was causing me every day. Oddly enough it was on Dave today, ginger soft top, Audi tt
  3. It's painful to watch that
  4. Sold - thread locked
  5. Def worth a watch, fast and loud did pikes peak aswell
  6. Car looks sooo much better
  7. as above but worth checking the colour and level of the clutch fluid
  8. Cracking pic James, had a 458 on a prodrive day, brilliant car
  9. Great work, I know it was an uphill struggle getting this funded, I admire you're commitment
  10. Looks great Kev tempted by this myself
  11. whats not to like I bet he is made up with that ! did you get the original end can and more importantly the pillion pegs ?
  12. Gtr, escort, 240z Jealous !
  13. Started using bike forums, Hence the Gixxer and the best were American so added the uk It's that boring
  14. how many miles on the car, any sign of oil leaks or smoking before this ?
  15. Congratulations!
  16. As Lexx says give us a smaller area to work with
×
×
  • Create New...