Doesn't bother me nearly as much as American pronouncing the letter z as zeeee or the company Nissan as neeesun. I find Adam fairly inoffensive, much like the car itself
Single exit looks wrong on a zed, its like putting stilettos on a man, or a beard on a lady. But as you can see there are always a few weirdos who like that kind of thing.
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4
I watched the first 12 min of that ak. Its like deathrace on bikes. Very skilled but also very nobbish and in the first 3 min you see people getting it wrong big time. They're the kind of cyclists I like to push ally rods through the front spokes as they cycle past.
I'm a visual learner, so for me pictures make text more interesting regardless of what's on it. I'm also a kinaesthetic learner, so I learn by doing. That last fact has no bearing on the topic, I just thought I'd share it.
The 1949.programme can't remember what channel, you'll have to google. Currently sat in a and e with my wife so not really got all the mod cons with the internet. What was interwting about the programme was that back then there was more regs to help disabled people into jobs. The guy with cp just wanted to work. And it was interesting bow they had more powers to take peoples benefits away like the other lady who on the programme was toldshe was capable of some work and she didn't want to know. What was heart wrenching was how little support there used to be for oap's although there figure show a 3000% increase in what they now get to what they used to get. And with people living longer and the health service being so good. This is why the system is under strain. I'm by no means saying we should cull the elderly and agree they've paid for and deserve their care. But the systems failed becuase they were using a 1960's for 21 century society. And now the sums don't add up. I've paid my NI but I know by the time I get there the pot will be empty. The point I'm making is it isn't the disabled crippling the system. Its the system crippling the system.
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4
Not sure if anyone else watched it but there was a new series started called benefits 1949. It took current claimants and got them to live the 1949 system when it was first introduced. I found it fascinating and not in the way I thought I would. It was very insightful. Well worth a watch as it covers areas concerning pensioners, disability, health and dole. Next week covers council housing.
The biggest claimants of welfare support are pensioners, they are currently the biggest drain on society. I think they account for something like 80% of the welfare bill. Disability claimants are a very small allocation.
I'm in the process of making new bodykits they're universal fitting and the aerodynamics advantage for the zed should see a 40bhp gain and a 15mpg improvement
If you piggy back 2 together it doubles it to nearly 80bhp gains. Also works well with one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-SILVIA-SKYLINE-350Z-370Z-FILTER-INTAKE-SUPERCHARGER-TURBO-FAN-TFBO-/161077397682?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item2580f608b2
If including fitting then event Tyres are cheaper than black circles. But Tyres only then openeo are often beating camskills on price. But a lot can depend on the Tyre you want. I decide on the Tyre then look for the cheapest on the net