Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. I'd rather have aids Good AIDS or Bad AIDS? And it's a 911 they should've bought are you discounting Squaids?
  2. if they're in budget, then get the michelins
  3. Both the vreds and toyos you mention are both going out of production. If you want vred's look at the vorti. As for Toyo I wouldn't bother. I had the fallen 452's they are actually good Tyres but they need to be on a low profile and wide width, which stock zed wheels don't give them. They then become a very useable Tyre. From what your budget is suggesting the Michelin pilot super sports aren't going to be on the list. They are a good Tyre, but everyone has a budget. If it was me I'd be looking at the vorti's, not sure they do them in zed fitment. If not then the falkens 453.
  4. Not really a short shifter just makes the change a hotter throw. Zed gearbox is good but its setup as a get cruiser not a race car. Good for ease of overtaking and the lack of needing to have to change gear lots and use the torque
  5. S2000 has far better steering feel and feedback, its a lot lighter and darts and brakes with a lot more ease. And because you have to use the gearbox slot to make the most of the 9000 rev range it feels a lot more driver involved. Its also more finely balanced and I'd say requires more concentration to drive. Zed is more user friendly its extra weight make it easier to catch when the back goes possibly more progressive on breakaway.
  6. A lot more driver focussed great handling car, space can be an issue. I had more fun in the stook than the zed. But zed was more practical. Difference in how the power is delivered really makes both cars a very personal choice. Go and try one at least before discounting it. Power isn't everything. More driver focused maybe Elise or vx. But your compromise is space and creature comforts.
  7. You need a nut splitter or more likely you'll end up needing to cut the spacer off.
  8. Should get her a t shirt
  9. They have been sold, so time will tell if the new tvr owners do anything with the name
  10. Dammit, Ian beat me too it
  11. Carbon bonnets aren't always lighter either. The stock aluminium ones are quiet light
  12. No longer available, as no one was previously interested I sold the one and only one I'd done and the exchange strut all in one go.
  13. I love the rx8 shame the mpg is rubbish
  14. Works really well, am pleased you like it
  15. Colour match is good
  16. I know I'm good at my job as the leading government body for my profession graded me as outstanding. I also train others, my last trainee was the same age as my dad. I made him go back and re do stuff all the time. I just made sure I was respectful, Bu direct. I praised the positives and clearly highlighted the negatives. And when I reassessed if he hadn't made the improvements I pulled him up on it, but helped him with it. Reassessed again repeat etc etc. I had 6 months to train mine, you sadly don't have that time frame. If h's that bad, speak to your line manager.
  17. Easy, you show him your work, then you both go look at his. Followed by the line "SHORT YOUR SH1T OUT!!!"
  18. Until you get over your zed you might as well just get a push bike. For 2k you aren't in fezza country.
×
×
  • Create New...