Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. Me and smd know the feeling, we bought jags, and the amount of people slagging them off; must be jealous.
  2. That's not a real thing people actually buy, is it? I know the garage in the video its the other side of town from me, just round the corner from our other property.
  3. Bloody Europeans, coming over here...stealing our fuel!!!
  4. Place has cameras, that's what they're for.
  5. I know, lol, i was originally waiting to see the outcome of you dipping them and i would have bought them off you. I don't think Carbon would work with my car as it stands though hence me looking at spraying instead. That would be very helpful, thankyou. I'll contact you after payday if you still have them and want to sell them as my Birthday celebrations next week will probably empty my bank account. Jon Just drop me a line if you want them
  6. Sounds about right, especially as that's about £700 in Tyres alone.
  7. I have a spare set of door handles if that's any use? Was going to dip them but just not got round to it.
  8. My comment was more for people caught doing that speed with that attitude....well just him
  9. Its like being back in 2002.....when that song first came out
  10. Is it Sharia law that if caught stealing they chop your hand off? Could it be modernised... if your caught speeding they cut off your accelerator foot.
  11. Noting both of you as I do you're probably right. You both enjoy a verbal tussle. Neither of you will lose any sleep over this. But as you say others seem to still have their panties in a right knot.
  12. I'm not taking sides on this one there are points in that thread you both make that I agree with. And others I don't. What ever foreplay you too enjoy is up to you both with regards to other posters I plead the 5th on that
  13. I found the red light thread after I posted that then realised it was you too. I
  14. on a lighter note i thought this might cheer people up and kind of explains the world away
  15. apparently a few people are on their meriods, suffering from some manstration pains. but i've not seen any threads with people raging, but to be fair i haven't really been looking. not alot of posts worht reading at the moment,
  16. this forum has a lot of sufferers of SMS and SPS, its a terrible affliction that makes the sufferer agressive and confrontational, and requires the need to show off uncontrollably. thankfully at 5ft10 i'm immune
×
×
  • Create New...