Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. yep i could quiet happily leave it there....in your car glad you got it out
  2. you've bought exhaust whistles?
  3. not a yank tank fan myself, but respect the car choice. i'm sure she'll bring you much fun and enjoyment.
  4. not my style but if you like them thats what counts
  5. new model = 30 bhp more but also weighs more and has less torque + points include nicer interior embelishes a slightly different front bumper and a bonnet bulge, twin intake instead of single old model = half the road fund licence, weighs less, more torque but 30 bhp down on the 308 bhp HR engine difference between the 2 the newer model is more refined and smoother, the older car has alot more raw feeling to the engine; dfference between all 3 versions on the track = slim side of feck all, all 3 would cross within half a cars length of each other. only real difference is the slightly nicer interior and extra bragging rights that yours has just over 300 bhp where the others have just under 300bhp. there are more tuning options and after market parts for the older DE than there are for the HR
  6. if i knew someone who was making those kind of comments i'd tell them they're being a complete feckwit and depending on who it was i'd probably give them a slap as well
  7. most major things in this country are decided by the minority that shout the loudest. as the majority are too ill informed or don't care to do anything about it. our govenrments are voted in by minorities as only 35% of the nation voted in the last 3 elections each time the majority vote only actually counts for about for less than 10% of the population. new laws and regs are brought in because miority groups make the most noise about it. its only when something jumps up and bites us in the arse that everyone gets outraged. and even then minority groups go and do something stupid. the lee rigby murder is a prime case.
  8. most pestige cars face it and so do performance cars, when i bought my zed i bought it at 18 months old for less than half price. thats a pretty hefty plummet right there. the last 5 owners of my XKR have shared a joint lose of about £70k mercs drop like a bomb, so do alfas its not anything new.
  9. Unless someone actually turns up on your doorstep I can't see the point of involving the law. I don't get upset when ekona says he'd like to smash different ladies back doors in. I know he won't do it, and I'm sure if said women read it, they also know he would do it as he's never going to meet them. And with language like that they'd probably tell him to jog on.
  10. Nope, most people I work with think a car is just an A to B transport method. Or that I earn to much 2nd one makes me laugh as mine is possibly one of the cheapest cars in the car park
  11. Kind of agree with docwra, there are downsides to FoS but I'd rather put up with it, than lose the right to FoS
  12. Wasn't an insult, didn't say it has a French engine I said it had an engine shared with Renault, and I also said it didn't make it French, I was highlighting the loose and tedious links people like to try and highlight when they have a crap argument.
  13. Agreed....piers Morgan is a nob and also people should be accountable for threatening behaviour
  14. But its BRITISH rust Tis true, its the finest rust in the world, only possible from the ineptness of a brummie painter
  15. I find it funny, I've had people on here threaten to turn up on my doorstep, at which pointed I laughed. Prejudice is usually a sign of a poor education, a lack of intelligence and poor parenting. When I used to date a black girl from the Caribbean I was asked by a bloke on a bus if I felt dirty after sleeping with her? My reply was do you feel dirty after you sleep with your mum?
  16. Both india and America are ex British colonies, so still British the zed has an engine shared with Renault, doesn't make the zed French.
  17. Fixed. Mines pre Indian wasnt Jag owned by ford before so american? The uk division where the car was designed in the uk, built in the uk, I'd say that makes it fairly british
  18. Fixed. Mines pre Indian
  19. Proud to be driving british
  20. It can be done, they have done in the states. But its setting it all up with an ECU. And the cost verses the returns puts most off.
  21. More hassle than its worth with minimal gains
  22. invidia
×
×
  • Create New...