Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. They also did the Lexus is300 which is a v6 version
  2. That will be seagull
  3. Probably because nismo weren't allowed near it. And none of their parts are on it.
  4. Nismo is to Nissan as cloverleaf is to Alfa...a badge they can charge more for. Look at the current nismo vehicles that are for sale. They're stock cars with extra bits of plastic and some badges stuck on. Compare it to he likes of m division and AMG who produce whole new engines handbuilt by singular craftsmen. Nismo is lazy. What the do in motorsport has very little bearing in their actual production cars that Joe blogs can buy in the dealership.
  5. I should be able to sort that.
  6. I think I still have some, am away for a few days but can sort out when I'm back
  7. Nismo intakes were rebranded arm intakes, just extra money on top for the badge.
  8. Nismo tuning isn't much to write home about. As tuning companies go they one of the laziest.
  9. See my wife says I'm emotional void, which is probably why I could/used to. But this doesn't mean I would cheat on my wife. I'm a strong believer in the monogamy of marriage.
  10. Its important to note that sex means different things to men and women. For a lot of men its sexual gratification. Hence the old saying "for men, sex is like pizza, even when its bad, you'll still have it". For women I think there is a lot more emotion involved. I don't know if its just me, but I could sleep with someone and still be friends after. The only difference now is I'd know what they look like naked.
  11. I have lots of female friends, many are attractive, most are in relationships. And because sex is not on offer, its never been an issue maintaining a plutonic relationship. Thing is if that suddenly changed and sex was an option...if I wasn't married I probably would have. Unless of course their ugly then it would never be an option.
  12. Great choice, great car, great colour.
  13. try this one http://www.catdrivertraining.co.uk/driver-training-courses/one-to-one-driving-courses/racing-driver-training.html you can pick the level. I'm sure if you ring them they do courses with small groups at a lot less cost.
  14. Good job
  15. Screw the minority groups! I jest above, but a couple of years ago or public sector cards sent out by the government by mp's and councils had to say "seasonal greetings" instead of "merry Christmas" so as not o upset people from minority religious groups. Made me laugh as my Hindu mate didn't give a monkeys, he'd wish me a happy Xmas, and I'd wish him a happy divali.
  16. But maybe go with Mohammed as a middle name as to make sure minority groups don't feel left out. Got to be politically correct these days.
  17. Adam @ Z1 was always the place to go Shame things turned out like they did I think you may have to pm me the details
  18. Back in my time in the zed, envy performance was your onestop shop, at least to browse although prices were varied. Nowadays I'd say tarmac or CS, Tarmac is due to go live with a new website soon which should allow most zed members to be like kids in a sweet shop.
  19. Sarnies helped me, top service and great guy. Knows the industry inside out and will bend over backwards to help a customer.
  20. Yes the post 2000 convertible jobbie
  21. As for pippa, I don't deny she is attractive, but she isn't my type.
  22. That's because you haven't paid her enough
  23. you're sh1tting me right? Connor which is a Celtic name matched with possibly the most common name in an Irish telephone book the only thing more Irish would be too gay Irish men....Gerald Fitzpatrick & Patrick Fitzgerald
  24. god, don't get them started on the Irish
×
×
  • Create New...