Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. Yep his reputation will be forever the man who built the melty Welty building, and he was hoping to be remembered for it being the walky talky.
  2. They were measuring temps over 50 degrees on a cloudy day in the sun spot the building created. He's designed a giant focusing mirror. Next he'll be saying the builds have sub standard paint, mats and steps. He's in a big river and its called denial
  3. I watched it and no one ever said anything was sub standard. I did see it had set entrance mats on fire, blister paint work on buildings, and split tiles. Then watch the interview with the Architect...as I said..he blamed substandard Jag plastic rather than his building design..! Well he's a retard then,
  4. I watched it and no one ever said anything was sub standard. I did see it had set entrance mats on fire, blister paint work on buildings, and split tiles.
  5. I'm a strong believer that this forum is here to help the members, but of recent it feels like its more here to help certain traders. If I was looking at buying I'd want to be able to ask for help or post up links with out the worry of my research being someone elses profit margin. Or the fact members are being directed to just 1 trader, not because they are the best but just because they have a fan club. I have started when people ask for products listing all the traders I know for parts and recommending people check them all. I also don't recommend people who I don't think do a good job.
  6. Was it white or coloured ? It was acid free lignen free 320 gsm black card so I can manufacture my own dry mounted post album wedding pages
  7. I bought some paper, it came in a box and was delivered when they said they would...woop de fcuking doooo! I suppose the feedback should say. "thanks for not knocking 10 bells out of my item and for not ramming it in the post box like a man thumbing it into an ugly bird. And for having the nouce to send it in the same year I bought it."
  8. Fair play to you ricey, karma should come round and reward you hopefully.
  9. Its a satirical post after reading someone else's on here, and a tongue in cheek post for all those pointless buyer feedback posts
  10. just been to Tesco's, they were really great, they let me browse around and touch all the produce, they weren't pushy at all, after an hour and a half I finally made my choices and am now the happy owner of some fruit. They weren't pushy at all, and made me feel really welcome. And were very good at taking my money.
  11. They are going to talk about it on bbc news in a minute
  12. rtbiscuit

    Vinyl Wrap

    hexis from memory run a minimum order for custom printing, could be wrong as its not something I use from them. how big an eara do you want printing, how much is design and how much vinyl stays blank etc.£300 sounds about right to be honest.
  13. Looks like they built a giant parabolic mirror
  14. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23930675
  15. I just added some updates to your earlier cavities thread, as I've done some more on mine.
  16. I gave her a wash this evening, now nice and shiny again
  17. Just a pity about the driving position and no steering adjustment. Nice car though see I found the driving position perfect, but I'm only 5'9" in the zed the seating used to put my hip out on long journeys
  18. S2000 now thats a stonkingly good gear box
  19. Ok so todays job while i had a few minutes spare was i thought i would sort out the wing mirrors, one of them took a knock a while back and left it marked, so decided to fix them. this was them still on the car i then worked abit of my magic and created these i was quiet pleased with those so i had a look at the cart and thought might as well have ago at the vents while i'm at it as well this was them still on the car in their old dirty guise worked abit more of my magic and created these and combined they look like this and yes i know the car is filty, thats my next job, to clean it.
  20. well as this seems to be the appropriate jag updateing page for fellow jag lovers i thought i'd add in what i've been up to recently. first off several months ago some scroat commoner nicked my front badge while i was parked at waitrose. bloody rapscallions. so i bought a new badge now i thought about just sticking it on, but decided to mount this to the new mesh going into the grille. and decided that i would make it scroat proof. so i started with this nice piece of ally bar and went round and caved in all the local scroats heads.... ok i didn't...but i really wanted to... instead i stuffed it on my lathe at work and produced this i then tapped out the hole on the badge at the back so i could then mount the 2 together now means it cant be taken off or pulled off. next job was to take the normal shiney grille and make it black using plastidip i would show you fitted pics, but i haven't got round to fitting the lower grille yet but hopeing to do that next weekend
  21. nope i'd go and buy one of the following MaserGT-S MC Aston martin V8 or V12 Jag F type or XKRS-GT lambo gayardo etc etc
  22. I appreciate its technical ability, its a very capable piece of kit that embarasses and out performs alot of more expernesive stuff by a long way, and i have respect for any one who can afford them or who buys them, its a very good sports car. but it doesnt float my boat, i don;t mind the looks, but it doesnt set my heart on fire like other things do. i'm not going to talk about how it drives in comparison to other things all though it is documewnted in magazines etc. as i've not driven them. if i had the cash it would be the last car on the list i'd ever buy.
  23. i like that analogy
×
×
  • Create New...