Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. good choice of new car
  2. Falcon performance http://www.cylex-uk.co.uk/company/falcon-performance-13628533.html
  3. Thing is if Clarkson had been positive, you'd all be on here posting links to the YouTube clips saying, look Clarkson thinks are car is awesome. He loved the S2000, and he loved the xkr, so I think I've done alright with 2 out of 3 cars I've owned that Clarkson liked
  4. Hoonigan?
  5. Cheapest method is drilling some holes in your back box, or removing it completely without replacing it. Alternately have a browse on cougar store, tarmac Sportz, or redline styling, all are traders on here, all have a wide selection. If cobra and scorpion are what you want all will be able to help you out.
  6. I bought my zed when they were still brand new and paid a lot compared to what they're worth now. I've also been here for a long time, which means I've seen almost every tom dick and harry come and then go. It also means I've seen and read almost every crapspeed story that comes up on here. They got that name on here because their customer service was so poor and so was the build quality of their work. As for sound, the k1 isn't beautiful its just loud. With the bungs out it makes interiors rattle at high revs. Its like the equivalent of comparing a classical brass musician with a retard farting through a drain pipe. Both make noise, and ones very loud, but only the classical musician makes a tune. If your happy with it, that's great, bit don't go telling me they're ubergreat when I've been here long enough to see how much they don't get it right. As for having my head up my arse, I think you'll find its called experience.
  7. pretty much what i would have said, avoid crapspeed like the plague.
  8. Its a panel filter so they'll be almost no noise. And its going in a zed, so they'll be no gains unless you remap it, and even then it only makes about 3bhp difference.
  9. Your opinion is somewhat biased as you now own one. Having owned many cars, yes the zed is good, but it is by no means the best car on the road for the money. I like the zed, but for me it was the most disappointing car I've ever owned. I think I suffered with the zed what berns suffered with his A3. And like chesterfield did with his xf. A car is different things to different people. Doesn't make their opinion any more or less valid than anyone else.
  10. I always try to use apexi as its best at filtering. A lot of others sacrifice filtering to increase performance.
  11. both do the same job, feck all in it, comes down to personal preference, mine is apexi
  12. I think i have your set as you sold them to me, they're currently sat under my desk, twiddling their thumbs, i have someone who might be interested in them being dipped, if they say no i suppose i could lend them if you cover the P+P Rich
  13. as for the missfire its most likley just a spark plu thats on its way out. go and see the boys at the zed shed they'll rule out the obvious for you, no need to go and panic sell the car, sounds like small fry issues with easy solutions.
  14. could be the battery if its got the old JDM battery they are tiny and useless, swap to a good UK battery if the JAp is dying and might solve your issues.
×
×
  • Create New...