Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. Good tech, funny vid
  2. Great community spirit
  3. Don't make it too cushy at home or they'll never leave when they're older she'll come home and really miss it. Can't be easy hearing your own child in distress and not being able to make it better. As others have said sometimes the tough love route is often the best. I've still got all this to learn. I shall be asking advice on here I'm sure from the more experienced members in the future.
  4. It will be hard but it will do her good to see it through to the end. It will make next time even easier.
  5. my mates got one, cheap to buy, but can be expensive to maintain, still think the mr2 is the better bet. I found working on mid engine really easy. exhausts are cheaper as they are a lot shorter. manifold changes took very little time as you were looking straight at it. 2 seats light, and as you can get turbo you have new things to play with.
  6. is there a paint line, if you rub your nail across it can you feel where the 2 parts meet?
  7. I like the pentas and they look good
  8. Sounds fair to me you pay for it in cash or you work it off behind the shop.
  9. Mr2 mkii rev 3 edition
  10. Its like the fiesta of the jap world
  11. It would help if you give us the Tyre sizes you want. Maxxis do a track Tyre as so a few other places.
  12. They look alright. Be interested to see them fitted.
  13. Horsham would definitely be worth a visit and a chat too, and speak to tarmac for supplies.
  14. The zed clubs very own bad boy yardy!

×
×
  • Create New...