Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Nismo exhausts aren't permitted cos they be too posh must have been a clash of posts. Can you fix it cos I'm on my phone and I lose text (still no Internet will be shouting for a freebee tomo)
  2. 1) doogyrev - milltek 2) zugara - elephant with tuba 3) will350z - milltek and soon to be added berks hfc's 4) spursmaddave - milltek + berks 5) glrnet - milltek 6) SnailHerder 7) RC182 8) LordGrover - Stock/standard 9) 350 Russ - Rattly old japspeed k2 10) Wasso - Motordyne XYZ pipe & Japspeed De-cats (oem back box) I'd be up for another Journey south, I've got nothing planned for July and it'd be rude not to come down for a tunnel run. Went through the Dartford tunnel and The Medway tunnel at the weekend and just love the sound
  3. Well I've been running the NOS for a year with no issues till Wizards themselves (the professionals) reduced my fuel jet which caused it to run lean. I'll be interested in prices though
  4. Yeah, do that anyway bud. Ha Ha Ha!! Thing is, I did that WAY before Ian did Won't be doing it again.... On one of my old cars, I used a dremmel and ground down the inside of my plenum/manifold intake. To be fair, this was because the original design was pants on the Volvo 440 Nothing like that I can do? Hey hold on a mo here.... I wasn't in control of HT leads, ask Bennett
  5. Just me and you buying tickets for that raffle then That's true, both myself and Keyser will require 1 step colder plugs. Maybe you could look at some prices for us.
  6. If you didn't use the NOS you wouldn't need them That's very true
  7. Erm... Some one step colder spark plugs?
  8. Wasso

    Need some bits

    I'm sure I've got those spring things sat in my "remove heavy parts box" although they aren't heavy they are in a safe place. I'll take a look tomorrow evening and if I have them I'll post them to you FOC. Well nearly FOC as a pint will be suitable
  9. I could afford the Greddy, but if money no object.... This Titanium baby from ARC. ($2,610 just for the back box!)
  10. Nice one Chris have a great day!!
  11. Good luck Neil, oh and make sure you get those plugs one step colder, and a good tune. You'll enjoy the buzz, just make sure nobody tampers with your fueling jet and all will be fine. Tip don't install pi**ed or hungover
  12. It looks insane!! Driving this stupendous creation will be amazing. You'll even be able to go shopping with it too.
  13. Ouch that looks expensive
  14. LED lighting is styling, in a round about way?
  15. Dear Nissan, It appears that after purchasing my 350z there appears to be a number of critical parts missing from my beloved Zed. For starters the Twin Turbo is missing, the forged internals appear to be forgotten and the Weds SA-67r in BLC wheels are also missing and appear to have a brand called Rays As your factory line have clearly pushed this vehicle through inspection without having these critical parts I demand a resolution and clearly the sacking of someone who forgot to install these items Kind Regards wasso
  16. Husky you are terrible at sales... Try these... Custom White dials including centre console, LED under strut lighting, LED Front Audi style driving lights, LED side step lights, BOSE iPod hack. Pizza and you'll have some left for spacers, CAI, plenum spacer and maybe half a tank of fuel!! Simple!!
  17. I was going to shove it on eBay last night but I can wait till the end of June if you wish?
  18. +1 why do I LOVE those things? Cos you can turn it into this!!!!!!
  19. Not sure on prices - but a Ford Pop would be a cool project.
  20. Special mates rate price?
  21. You could always cut a hole in the dash and sink it flush, but to be fair all of the HUD's are like this, unless you want to go high tech.
  22. Simples again.... viewtopic.php?f=35&t=18962&hilit=valeo
  23. Simples viewtopic.php?f=32&t=49251
  24. There is no point A) ?? I think it was a trick question, as there are only options for route B and C..... I had to look twice and work out what happened to route A!
  25. Love the rug for a picnic!! Great pics and superb guide. When you mentioned the miss-alignment of the undertray etc, I thought hmmmm gota have been taken off in the past and not put back correctly, and like you say, spray on the washer jet pipes. Oh sorry mate forgot to mention about the pipes, secure these in a upright position so not to drain your fluids away. (ooops bit late for that tip now ) Oh and the car looks like it needs a good clean
×
×
  • Create New...