Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. It is £460 It's your choice and I don't want to cast a spell, but personally I would still walk away. I just don't get the vibe he's taken good care of the car and hasn't maintained it with the same live you and I would give. I could be talking complete crap and the car is superb. But you know when you just get that gut feeling. If you are really interested as I can see you still have something for that car. Why not ask for 6 months road tax and I'll take it for £11k - final offer. You can see he wants rid of the car, so he may be tempted?
  2. I can't remember what mine used to look like too lol. You'll be fine just whack it in! Just out of curiosity why is the air intake being put back to stock?
  3. I notice the seller didn't exactly have a good feedback rating. If he sends both you can sell the HR for the same money and you have yourself a free airbox Edit - yes you can sell the HR box Unless of course you're planning on dropping a HR engine in
  4. The DE will fit your car, the HR has no chance as that's for a My07 onwards.
  5. I'll be at point C for 1pm. Not gauged the distance yet but I'll be there on the dot! Could you pm me your mob number just in case there's any issues
  6. I haven't got a clue on price, make me an offer.
  7. Dave that's terrible, hope you clocked him one!! I'd have cried desperately!!! Hope it gets repaired back to A1
  8. Why not take a look at the selection of pics from Wales as there's loads of examples. viewtopic.php?f=57&t=49771&hilit=+Wales
  9. This was something I started last year. I also think it's a great bumper but the cost is shocking. viewtopic.php?f=26&t=41824&hilit=V3+nismo
  10. His chuckle and shaking of head is still the best
  11. I'm dead sure this is a but still laugh at the car and reaction of the bloke filming!
  12. I have one but will need to get it removed from the bumper and packaged up. The bumper at the moment is in Kew, so I'll need to have a chat with the guys to work out when I can get it to you.
×
×
  • Create New...