Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Or run a XYZ pipe which has a single race cat within. I thought it wouldn't pass the MOT but did as if there were two cats?
  2. I shouldn't laugh as it could have been fatal but I just couldn't stop laughing at the way he tried to fumble away at a steering wheel that clearly wasn't there
  3. A few being the ultimate word. I gained 18hhp with CAI, plenum spacer, motordyne xyz pipe, decats and uprev. 18hhp doesn't create hardly any difference really. Next year will be a little different
  4. Hmmm I doubt it 20bhp over 15bhp from Japspeed http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350z-DECAT-PIPES-JAPSPEED_W0QQitemZ190547909599QQcategoryZ38786QQvarZQQcmdZViewItem
  5. Say to him put 6 months tax on and I'll pay the £11,250? I agree with you stick to your guns on this one
  6. Next time he contacts you say you've reduced your offer down to £10,750 due to being so pathetic.
  7. She has very nice hands
  8. Clearly not, I'm sure you spot one weekly!!
  9. Correct - your first purchase includes the Uprev Licence, and any future tuning will just be for dyno time. Unless there's forced induction, which demands increased dyno time.
  10. How many Zed's do you see a week?
  11. No problem payment received and will be shipped asap
  12. Superb film!! (I'm thinking Convoy).
  13. Ha ha Met office have changed their mind. Thursday was supposed to be Thunder, that's changed now to sunny lol. They now predict Fri as rain all day. If the weather is like Wales very unpredictable I'll bring shorts and sun cream just in case as well as my car mac!!
  14. Agreed but the outlook is negative rather than positive. I've been able to predict cleaning sessionsto the hour via the Met office, but the we are still many days away from the weekend so it could all change
  15. I'll be doing mine Thur night and Fri morning. Although looking at the forecast I'll be bringing my rain jacket for the car
  16. Some friendly Met office weather reports. Friday daytime Friday Night Saturday Saturday night
  17. Sorry fella reminds me of a Renault Clio but good to see people reaching out to new ideas, if you dont try you won't know. If you like it that's all that counts
  18. No Dave that's not a conference that's called a whore house!! (she looks pretty hot to be fair )
  19. Speaking at the 2011 Whiplash conference in Leeds I just have visions......
  20. Abbey Motorsport RS Tuning Horsham Developments They are your 3 official Uprev options. All 3 are traders on here.
  21. Why are so many people walking away, what you saying to them Cook?
  22. Part of the reason a TT is more expensive. Nissan may have skimped on some of the lighter materials? Saying that we have an aluminium bonnet and I believe a carbon prop shaft. Don't forget the amount of luxuries in the Zed too.
  23. If you feel it's The One go for it.
×
×
  • Create New...