Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wasso

    What Oil.

    Ok that's good then. Do you also notice it's a real b!tch to get a clear dipstick reading? Even with the engine cold and a flat surface I get different readings each time. Final question. If Max and Min are gauged on the dipstick, how much oil is required to fill from Min?
  2. Would this not be possible to put it as an extra map, so when it's turned on the cruise won't work(for track only so it doesn't matter) but then switch back to normal map without the throttle 1-1 for road use and cruise control would work again? I like your thinking on this one Neil....
  3. Wasso

    What Oil.

    If the rating of oil is the same, are there any issues using a different brand of oil for top ups between service intervals?
  4. Sounds good - thanks Mark. I'll be in touch some time in July when I've managed to save some cash!!
  5. Ahhh what a shame the Cruise would be lost. Okay so I use Cruise only on the motorway, but it is a nice luxury when the legs and brain get a bit tired. How many maps can be installed? How would you change the maps when driving. i.e. Driving in Germany, eco for the motorway, and once you hit the Autobahn flick on the Performance map. Can this be done whilst driving or does the engine need to be turned off to initiate any further maps? Also what sort of prices come with installing additional maps?
  6. I guess everybody is going to be different, mainly because it depends if they are just going for the Uprev on it's own, to benefit the throttle response and fuel savings, or for those going with a couple of mods or more etc. Personally, I love the throttle response, I never noticed any fuel savings as my mpg went south! The benefit of the remap for me was purely to allow the mods to be mapped. Something I'd like would be multi maps. Valet Mode Economy Middle of the road (not literally of course) Performance
  7. Nice one Ricey....
  8. I stole mine.... (shhh don't tell anyone!)
  9. For detecting the rooms a bit further away. Either that or i will be stalking the corridors in the early hour's You might as well take a long some score cards and leave them either on their car in the morning or under their room door??
  10. Beavis, you won't need a glass against the wall, they are thin walls remember!!
  11. Even an auto? I suspect it's just a precaution against leaving the car in gear without realising, nothing more sinister than that. I avoid Auto cars, I find them annoying!! (No disrespect to those who own auto's) although I find the only use is stuck in heaps of traffic either in London or stuck on a motorway. Apart from that Auto boxes have no room in my life. Unless it has flappy padles!!
×
×
  • Create New...