Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. No, sold the SC and a number of other mods then sold his car to webuyanycar.com
  2. Couldn't have chosen a better car. Doesn't it just sound the best car in the world. Think I may pop to the carpark for some V6 satisfaction
  3. viewtopic.php?f=38&t=47591
  4. I was talking to Jayne last night about the ring, as we are going to see my dad in Hungary in August, so was contemplating stopping off at the ring for a couple of days on the way out, or maybe on the way back? Oh by the way, that video above took 30mins to upload, so depending on what you pay for broadband I'd be moaning at BT or SKY to get a reduction in fee's.
  5. You're going soft in your old age Shire
  6. Wasso

    Crazy Saab

    It'd be interesting to see this compared to the powerhouse Audi and Merc estates.... Who would win??
  7. Right, loaded Bennetts video file, he had a little issue with cutting the video and ended up with a nice green section on the video. Something to do with the video size I'd say, so here's a taster until he cuts another version. (You'll notice the video has a cut section, he's cut out the section of the F1 track) I also asked what is the slidding noise in the video apparently it's the video unit slidding across the seat
  8. Colin can we have one one lamb and one turkey please guv! I was tempted by the Salmon but as mentioned they have to catch it first!
  9. Why are there no lights in the moderators office these days?? Well done Andy fantastic that you're a mod. Well deserved.
  10. And to make it go back up is the price of a small mortgage!! I try not to look at the fuel pump when filling up, it's shocking now how fast the £'s go as you're litres are just slowly ticking over! The horrible part of filling up is you put £60 in and it only just goes above half way. I get so angry leave the petrol station and put my foot down in anger, then kick myself because I've just used quarter of a tank!! But the smile whilst hitting that loud pleasure is worth every penny - which is why we all keep filling up!
  11. I haven't read the instructions yet - you have to dilute this then? I have the actual Megs spray bottle and the dilution rate is marked on the label, i.e. There is a mark where to fill with water and then top the rest up with product. Last Touch is diluted 1:1 or can be used undiluted also. Have always diluted myself and it's always done the job. Cheers - I'll get one of those spray bottle things then, nothing like making life easy as they say.
  12. I haven't read the instructions yet - you have to dilute this then?
  13. Erm..... like all the time - especially through tunnels!! I'm only kidding by the way......
  14. I was helping Bennett last night with the Videos, there's some kind of upload issue with his broadband, so I have the video he's edited so I shall post it up tonight.
  15. A nice bhp figures like you say although that torque appears a bit lean? With the NOS running 75 shot I'm achieving 300 at the hubs, but then NOS is good for torque and not so great for bhp. I'd swap for the sound of the SC that's for sure!!
  16. Wasso

    What Oil.

    Some cars love it and some don't. Fords love the stuff. I used it in my Suzuki and it's fine. I don't know how people can distinguish the differences what made you not like it? Tasted funny
  17. Dual Action
  18. It's okay, to be fair your last post has made things totally clear. Basically it would be pointless for me to choose the 1:1 map if I was to request multi maps of varying throttle setup.
  19. So - there was no restriction in throttle positions as previously advised? So, hitting the loud pedal before Uprev @ 100% would deliver 100% and exactly the same occurs after Uprev? So the 1:1 Ratio does what exactly? if the 100% throttle position isn't already doing what it should? This goes beyond confusing now....
  20. I wouldn't say that's too bad. Check out the insurance companies listed on the forum. Example: Chris Knott, Adrian Flux, Sky Insurance.... probably more. It depends if you are going to modify the car. I have and found Adrian Flux to be the cheapest for me.
  21. I am thinking the same. 1:1 or Tweaked I guess they are not the same. With the Uprev process you gain the WOT functionality, I guess this is the "Tweaking"? I'm currently happy with my throttle response, so I'd not have a requirement for a 1:1 throttle map. So I believe this would allow me to have multi maps, avoiding the 1:1 map.
  22. Wasso

    What Oil.

    Okay cool. Cheers Neil.
×
×
  • Create New...