Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Love the new engine cover. Neil kept that a bit quiet.... Looking very
  2. To be fair Wayne had I the cash I would loved to have purchased your car. I would have put mine back to stock for daily running and put a couple items on yours such as the NOS and kept it as a show car, with cash of putting mine back to stock I'd put further investment into yours. I don't have the cash hence didn't purchase, but that would have been the dream. The new lucky owner as you say is very very lucky.
  3. Another legendary weekend Good points The Moreton actually had me booked in (3rd time lucky) Well organised especially with the contributions from the mods Drives work better with the groups The best Zed club in the land Bad points Spark plugs The boring drive to the hills (need to be a bit closer me thinks) Although the last leg on the Sun was superb Apart from that it was fantastic. Great work lads and lasses
  4. No not mine.... Clarkie34..... Maybe you'll be back one day Gone but not forgotten - thanks for the inspiration
  5. It took me 10 mins to do mine, but then I think I only posted 50+ pics?
  6. I think Bruce is probably still beavering through the pics?? I'm also waiting for these shots too
  7. Never backed it up..... I have an external drive where I keep a large majority of my stuff, but that's not backed up anywhere either.
  8. I agree, camera's in the right locations. Nothing more, nothing less. The vans I would say are fine, if they are clearly marked, just like the camera's with a pre-warning that police speed checks are being undertaken in that area. It would create more of an awareness within the WHOLE village rather than a short section prior to the national speed limit. As everybody has pointed out the van is being used as a cash point!! I don't think I can post any more into this thread it's winding me up this wonderful place we call Great Britain - there's nothing GREAT about it!!
  9. Still hating this country!!
  10. That's exactly the point morally the camera was not positioned for safety, this is where I'd say we need to do something?
  11. Surely there's something we can do about this?
  12. The problem with N/A is you will purchase a plenum spacer, CAI, exhaust, hf-cats or de-cats, along with other mods trying to achieve more bhp on a reduced budget. If you put all my mods together including labour I would have had a Super Charger, so if you write off FI - make sure you'll be happy with a range of 20bhp to a max potential of say 40bhp with just N/A mods. FI will give you 100+bhp £ for £ that will be your best bet if it's just power you're looking for. The SC can also be sold at a later date if required.
  13. Wasso

    Re furb wheels.

    viewtopic.php?f=57&t=49771
  14. But 35mph isn't excessive! In today's world it is very easy to slip over the limit. Just sneeze and you've got a £60 fine. I bet there's even double yellow lines on the bloody moon, and 2 hour parking limits or it's a £80 fine
  15. I hate this country sometimes, we are continually being penalised for living!!!!
  16. The cleaning was that good not just for the engine bay, but the exterior too, the camera couldn't focus and adjusted it's light settings due to the brightness!! Husky mate, what you doing at 35mph, that's not like you? There must have been somebody in front of you, so I'd be thankfull it wasn't worse than 35mph, although I feel your pain and lucky if you can avoid the 3 points in my book. I'd pay the fine, do the course and write it off to a bad day. I am quite pleased my speedo is out of sync, my digital speedo is closer to the "real" speed limit and my GPS is of course the most accurate, so I'm led to believe. The strange thing about that camera van. I have one of the latest snoopers in my car and it was activated and running fine, no bleeps, especially a laser beep (it goes frantic as laser's!!). Darren B also had a speed camera detector, it failed to go off as well. 1. They have new lasers that both our units did not register the gun. 2. It was not running when we went past? Clearly it was running when you went past.... a great pain in the ass if you ask me. I earnt 3 points 6 months ago doing 58 in a 40. Bit of a woopsy that one. Although thats the only 3 points I've had in the last 10 years, so I can't be too upset about it.
  17. The gains from CAI, XYZ and De-cats was around 18 hub horse power, and a gain of 12 Torque. When the MREV2 was installed I gained a further 5 hub horse and 6 torque. So all in all CAI, XYZ, De-cats, MREV2 gained me a total of... 23 Hub Horse Power 18 Hub Torque The difference at 4k rpm was rather noticeable
  18. Nice creative shots there (I'd like the M12 on my driveway -------- maybe one day ) Love the group shot with only two photographers in the pic!
  19. To be fair Mark @ Abbey had undertaken a number of tests and found the Motordyne item worked best. In terms of "difference" I had a large number of items done at once, De-cats, XYZ, CAI, Plenum Spacer, Uprev so with them all mapped together there was a nice gain in BHP and Torque. Personally I love the sound of the XYZ and de-cats - I think it's a better than exhaust alone. If I was to upgrade the exhaust the main reason would be for cosmetic reasons, rather than sound. But then again the sound would change with the exhaust, so I will be very particular when the exhaust gets swapped out. (Probably the GReddy )
  20. The Motordyne is very CHA CHING!! But has the best gains. Stillen is very good, I have a feeling Colin (Ebized) is running this on his 370?? (Sounds nice too)
  21. Try the Motordyne XYZ Pipe with race cat, and Japspeed Decats? It's what I run and I've had nothing but good comments regarding the sound, I can link you to a youtube video if you need. I am although running a stock exhaust, so I'd expect your Scorpion to sound a little louder.
  22. Wasso

    Re furb wheels.

    Take a look at the photos from Wales there's a couple of examples
  23. "OK" you're such a charmer....
  24. Heck husky that's some serious happy clicking going on there, great rolling shots by the way. Here's an interesting pic.... Is Darren on a walkie talkie of some type - and what is that on the rear strut bar, is it a Microfibre drying out??
×
×
  • Create New...