Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Leather is I can just see them in my car. If you don't want them I have a wonderful black pair.
  2. I recorded this and just finished watching. I though the Ross Kemp in Afghan was informative, but this is next level. Just the loss of one life feels very deep, but to lose so many is the stark realisation of how dangerous their world is. I now have this on series record, a must watch programe but I have to say I feel rather cold as to what these guys have to go through. I salute their brave souls
  3. I have kit and lowered, trying to get the alignment done was a nightmare, it took 30 minutes to get the car on the ramp!! I might stop off at Nissan first to pick up a couple of planks first!
  4. That's a good point about Venice. No cars, you'd think due to this the Carpark at Venice you would think is mega expensive, but it's not, so you can spend a whole day there without having to get a mortgage to pay for the parking. The road into Venice is a bit breath taking.
  5. GLWTS mate a very big shame
  6. Wow that's a big trip. I did just over 2,500 in 10 day through Europe but only as far down as Mont Blanc. How many days are you planning for this? I'd say with a trip this big I'd make sure the car is full of all fluids and maybe take a couple of litres of oil with you? Tyres, pads and so on are in good condition. Gota say this could cost a fair bit on fuel too, I'm sure I spent near to £500 for the ten days. Keep us posted, this will be epic
  7. Looking good and very jealous enjoy and be safe mate don't go crazy and wreck this one
  8. Spark plugs were fine just the HT leads Have fun mate and be careful, enjoy the track and the atmosphere you'll love it and I'm jealous.
  9. IHYSFDOTK = I hope you simulated falling dead on the keyboard!? Of course, but had to get up a tad fast as a colleague thought I'd passed out
  10. Doesn't my350z.com have the garage function. Never had a good look as I was trawling through endless other posts, but it would be a fab idea.
  11. Wise words of wisdom there Nurrish
  12. What are the peak times then, as the forum went at around 10:30pm last night? (Is that a peak time)
  13. WOW!!! Only 8!!! Yeah, I up my posts per page on other forums as I have a super quick BB connection. When it slows down at weekends, I turn the number of posts down if needed. Like I said... scraping the barrel for forum issues. You guys run a tight ship! So this is why the forum keeps crashing - somebody is using all the bandwidth up!!
  14. Would love to, but I dont think they'd approve. I've finished that job now & start filming Waterloo road next week Can't we just gatecrash a film set and have a load of Zeds roaring through. Bit fast and furious me thinks
  15. ADIDAS = All day I dream about sex
  16. AOINNAERP;AM,JNFOIJHHHAHNENBAH = Fallen dead on keyboard
  17. Maybe you could organise a meet at your set
  18. I've resurrected this thread as it's the earliest one I can find regarding the forum locking up. Again it's been down again tonight, what's being done guys as this post started back in April and we're still experiencing technical issues? It's quite frustrating!
×
×
  • Create New...