Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. The one I had on my groin was in America - and their machine was silent. I wonder if that was a CAT scan, or their machines are more robust?
  2. They sure are....
  3. Good luck mate - it is an experience I have to say. Oh watch out for the ghastly hospital gowns!!! Keep us posted RE your results.
  4. I've had a couple of MRI scans, one on my shoulder and one on my groin! (long story). You just lay there very still for anything from 10 mins to 20 mins and listen to the noisy machine take pictures of your internals. It sounds quite scary as it judders and makes some serious noises around your body. The nurses and doctors will of course hide in a special coated bunker so they are not affected by the harmfull rays being shot through your body!!!!! If you find that you come out the room green, it's not gone well. Good luck mate as I know you were suffering pretty bad.
  5. Looking much better now lowered. Just be careful with speed bumps now. I drive like a granny now it's lowered, well, sort of . The pulleys are a nice weight loss. Might have to consider these, although need to sort other issues first. I also have that exact same oil cap, it's a great looking cap but a real barsteward to undo!!! I use a screwdriver carefully place in the holes to rotate it. See ya at the weekend
  6. Wasso

    tommy kaira badge

    I swear you have a load of pics on your hard drive waiting for the next question for a pic, either that or you're tapped into the search mechanism of this forum?! Cheers though - looks pretty mental. (Out comes the wallet!! )
  7. Wasso

    tommy kaira badge

    PIC PIC PIC
  8. Wasso

    tommy kaira badge

    Me thinks a Tommy Kaira would look rather neat on it's own on my smooth rear!!
  9. The GT or GT3RS - then for sure I'd like a Porsche - but only for messing around in. I wouldn't want to drive one to work?! It has no character. Although, I quite like the Cayman S - nice looking
  10. It took Darren B a further 90 mins to work out how and why we still had a problem despite replacing all the plugs. But the problem was found
  11. Still easier than changing a few sparkplugs though eh Ian? It would have been any easy task had it not been for Pretty sure I can match you there... I changed some sparkies and put the leads back on teh wrong way! got 6 and 5 the wrong way round or something... Exactly what happened in Wales.....
  12. Still easier than changing a few sparkplugs though eh Ian? It would have been any easy task had it not been for
  13. It's actually really difficult and you need to remove the radiator, wheels, suspension etc in order to remove the bumper
  14. Chesterfields Guide is the one I used. It's very straight forward. The only techincal part is accessing the press studs behind the front wheels. This will allow you access behind the wheel arch lining where the wing meets the bumper there will be two bolts. These are the trickiest bits for removal and fitting. It takes less time if there are two of you, but it's not necessary. You can drive with your bumper off, but I wouldn't say the police would look kindly towards it. It'd look gastly too
  15. Great shots matey, love the new angle of Lincolnbaggie!!
  16. The man they call Husky Dog knows Husky was actually the first man to Mars but didn't want to upset the Americans. Looks like a pint is in order
  17. Very informative. Cheers Martin looking forward to it
  18. Time is fine as the Mrs will take 3 hours to pack a weekend back then an hour to try and fit it all in the car. Cheers for the comments it's been a hard slog to get it to this stage. Funding looks and power costs a fortune. I wouldn't do it again that's for sure but it's been enjoyable. Looking forward to be fair to see your beast too
  19. 1. Rothers2901 ( + © 2. Wasso ©
  20. Just going to my dinner and I'll post a vid of the XYZ and decats. Best performance gains but not cheap.
  21. Its not that I'll get in trouble, its more what she'll spend while I'm away. Wales was not a cheap trip Fair point, my Mrs is very well behaved when it comes to shopping!
  22. Good work Rich - glad you've gone the SC route..... We need pics AND videos!! Enjoy the Jaguar life.... (You'll soon be saying - wish I had a Zed)
  23. Chris, not the best example but you get my drift. Early mornings or late evenings would be superb, minimal traffic then!!
×
×
  • Create New...