Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I had a similar problem with an Opel Manta years ago, although that was rear wheel drive and as such the problem was diagnosed as the Uj joint on the drive shaft. Problem would only occur between 60-90mph over 100mph and the problem went. This was of course on a track Not sure what drive the TT has? I would have thought rwd or if it's a quatro? Just seems the same problem as I had, but then tyre's seem the most likely place to start?
  2. You've made me proper ROFL there!!
  3. That's not bad though eh two years on here and only my first Oh well at least I had a chuckle!
  4. For those of you who thought it weren't possible. For those who sell the Zed for expanding families.... Look no further than this..... A ZED WITH BACK SEATS!!!!! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-G ... 0705914066
  5. Wasso

    Megan Racing

    I also looked at Megan products, made enquiries with experienced members and advised "you get what you pay for it" I understand the quality isn't amazing and the price dictates that. I'd go for something a lot more reputable
  6. GO SUPERPRO!!! I fitted the ARB bushes at the weekend and noticeably even in the wet an improvement, just gives you a little more stability. Also to fit are the SuperPro lower compression bushes which will fitted on Friday. The quality difference from oem speaks volumes. They maybe expensive for what they are, but if they last and improve handling you can't go wrong
  7. using bonnet struts and my bonnet aint cracked.....yet Going against the recommendation is fine, I guess it shows the quality and strength of the Carbon.
  8. If I returned it to stock realistically with 59k of miles on the clock to make a sale I'd have to price at £10k. Mods I could probably release about 3-4k it's just depretiation and the v6 Market in it's decline that drops the price.
  9. Correct just over 4L as I did mine on Saturday.
  10. Just love the site foreman, looks kinda familiar to any site. As Andlind says we'll all be at yours for install requirements. I'll be giving you a nice simple project for you next year
  11. Agreed £10k is a tad high, you can get this one for a steel viewtopic.php?f=56&t=53995 which is TT'd up. I think your car has a superb look and with the mods it probably is worth £10k but I'd say a prospective buyer will only pay between £7-8k. Sorry mate I know it's gutting. Mine is a 56 plate and 2 years ago I paid £16k it's now only worth around £10k by what I've seen on Autotrader. Sickening!!
  12. Nice piece of kit make sure you're not using bonnet struts or you'll crack the carbon. Make sure you either collect it or wrap it 1million tons of bubble wrap. They break easy!
  13. very good Dave
  14. FAIL you missed out the Mrs. You can't make the lady of the house happy just because you're happy
  15. Really how odd Maybe cos the opinion of UK setup is that we don't get a great deal of space in car parks in the UK and so we have to cram as many cars in a car park as possible. With the amount of space in America you don't have those issues
  16. As Lee says breaking the car will fetch you some nice cash. Don't forget you've got suspension, exhaust, seats, plastics, lights, panels, brembo callipers, glass, and so on. Best thing to do is sit down and list 50+ items of desire and gauge some prices by either chatting nicely with Lee or searching the web including eBay. Even the shell would be good for someone somewhere? Advertising main components is key, the more people who see what you have on sale the better. You could even try my350z.com and with their audience you'd possibly get some interest? I would although investigate with Lee a possible engine transplant. It would be a shame to lose your car just for it to be vultured. You could even try and adverse on drift forums and other race listingfs to see if anyone is looking for a shell?
  17. But who cares, we love our Zeds and we'd move a mountain for our cars and move a small stone for our women. I know that's the wrong way round but I'm sure you felt the same back in the Zed days. I never said there was anything wrong with it, in fact, I was saying the opposite, hence the smilie. A man after my own heart. Gotcha understood It's like my ARC air intake, I love it to bits and would never change it, I was looking on my350z and they are fetching an extortionate price, one is going for $800 and only because they are no more, my girl feels special and just wished I'd forked out for an ARC Titanium exhaust but that would have just been stupid money!
  18. But who cares, we love our Zeds and we'd move a mountain for our cars and move a small stone for our women. I know that's the wrong way round but I'm sure you felt the same back in the Zed days. Cheers Adrian glad to be of help - how is that memory card coming along Have to say the car looks better with the Nismo's and a good clean I see you got there
  19. Basically yeah. Other vehicles have automatic folding mirrors when you lock the car, the Zed doesn't and this basically folds the mirrors when locking the vehicle, and the opposite when unlocking.
  20. Happy Birthday to all.....
  21. Previous camskill service for me was amazing. Ordered lunch time received 9am the next day, I recall it being so early as I had them delivered at work and the post room said they couldn't hold on to them for too long as my 4 tyre's were in the way
  22. I managed to get my tyre's balanced and fitted for £10 a corner. Tyre's 1 year ago (452's) topped out at £400 for the 4. So that was £440 all in. I'll see if I can get to that price again fairly soon as they need to be changed soon. But then I'm doubting the 452's to maybe upgrade. (chat with Ekona required )
  23. Thanks for sharing that with us
  24. Can I ask who is moderating all these posts as they aren't Zed related?
×
×
  • Create New...