Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. http://my350z.com/forum/brakes/559345-c ... g-kit.html Maybe somebody who denies having Zeditis might like these
  2. I think Bob and Chris must have been involved with the casing being painted Nice find.... Might have a go myself if it's that easy
  3. You're right and Will has also said the same. It's a really hard one to decide upon. I'm almost bored of my rear end, maybe rims would help to keep my boredom at bay
  4. Your Zed looks sweet fella, liking the Black Rays a lot!
  5. Thank god for that Dave, as soon as I posted I had a vision of the crazy man with Crayons coming out Cheers Mike, that's PERFECT!
  6. Zeditis ALERT ALERT ALERT! Anyone fancy photo shopping this pic into Azure. I shouldn't buy anything but this spoiler is something I'm interested in. Should I shouldnt I, might need to poll this if someone can photoshop.
  7. Agreed no way a 2006 GT for £8k
  8. That's naughty a bit of misrepresentation going on there I'd have to see on price leave it with me.
  9. Saving £6k will get you a very early Zed, poss GT but I'd be putting more like £8k to make sure I get a good'un and not a hell hole!
  10. Likety liked
  11. If you've got room pick us up an LS2
  12. What the hell do you feed your dog on? Cows?!! He's HUGE
  13. very nice
  14. Invidia seems to fit your criteria
  15. It's not covered really, as the air flow comes from the mouth of the bumper, hits the flat underneath of the panel and into the air intake area. It's almost the same concept as the carbon ones except that's moulded. Don't forget there will be no or minimal air between the hood and bumper so all the air comes under and in via the panel. I sure it'd be fine. I may still go ahead with doing these panels as a flat sheet doesn't need any moulding. I have a supplier for the materials, just need to cut and get them finished in a burnt effect. Could run a quick taster of 10 and see how they go. Problem is titanium isn't cheap.
  16. The air scoop is a nice mod, diverting a nice amount of cool air directly at the air intake.
  17. There's a forum based Asure for sale in Scotland that comes highly recommended but not sure if it's gone. Check the Zeds for sale sections. Then there's another Zed Kuro also in Scotland but more expensive but the mods in the car are superb!
  18. Just a really peculiar place to put a part that relates to headlights
  19. Where do I sign.... I'm there I'm there!!!
  20. Don't think it will be that Bob, the pic is from behind the rear wheel?
  21. +1 to that
  22. You shouldn't need to doctor the panel by the look of things? Nice project plan Haydn
  23. They also do a wire harness in burnt titanium. Weapon R do a coolant reservoir in burnt titanium but not the power steering which is a shame
  24. Air comes in via the bumper grill upwards, will hit the panel and divert into the intakes and rad area. Perfect design
  25. I was looking at making these but costings weren't great. Although that one looks perfect for my needs.
×
×
  • Create New...