Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wasso

    SAT NAV unit?

    +1 I have the bird view system, I like it up until the point someone says "here's the postcode" at which point bird view fails. It only takes street names and towns, which can be troublesome.
  2. 2. You clean her in the dark
  3. Wasso

    SAT NAV unit?

    PM Lee, although I can't see something like that being cheap? You could always try and wedge this one in with a bit of tinkering. viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63494 If not may be cheaper to do either a custom install or just get a bog standard one?
  4. I think that's a bit different from 15 mins work, that's like 24 hours of work
  5. Wasso

    My rear end

    Full bumper and diffuser, including delivery fitting and painting you're looking at about £1000 - £1200 RT Performance took a copy of my bumper and I've seen 2 or 3 of those fitted. They're not 100% perfect but pretty good. I believe the RT version all in maybe £700. There are cheaper ways of shaping the rear end but I'm afraid Chargespeed is one of the most expensive options. I was like you, ticked all the boxes and saved up.
  6. Wasso

    My rear end

    As its pic whore time you could always go the whole hog for a chargespeed rear bumper
  7. If you want I'm happy to polish them up for you or the buyer FOC. Won't take more than 15 mins
  8. Wow that was me in the white V3 - nice to meet you, I noticed you were ogling my car
  9. Wasso

    My rear end

    SPATS FTW!! As Neil says very nice
  10. They're OK, not my cuppa tea. But then I'm a fussy barsteward!
  11. I almost decked the ticket bloke for robbing me. When he pressed the buttons and the price came I litteraly said "you fecking WHAT! £8.50!!!" The M1 south was a joke so took the m40 home and cruised back with a focus RS. Little did I realise he was from the RS Owners club with 320horse strangely though he was only just pulling away and expected his performance to be well above that of the Zed considering his weight to power ratio. Now at home polishing in the friggin rain! Unhappy Birthday then Chris
  12. The paint is still an issue to be honest and a fairly catestrophic. Peeling lacquer, no lacquer, drips and a new paint match issue. So the car will need a full respray to fix the issues caused. The Tommy K can stay because it's only one badge and the spoiler can pop straight on with no fuss. Agree with you on the spoiler Vik.... Oh and I'm Ian not Iain Ock Aye don't live in Bonny Scitland me lass
  13. Aye Happy Belated Chris, I was darting round the country is my excuse. 7 hours travelling for a 1hr interview and what shocked me most was a train ticket from Cockfosters to Holborn £8.50 and they wonder why we hate public transport!!!! Have a good'un Chris
  14. Who's been playing around with my Poll!!!! Jesus frigging christ oh well the poll confirms my thoughts..... There's some wiered people here Spoiler it is then.... Suzie has had 2 years of her life without a spoiler and so she deserves a change. LOL @ You cross dressing!
  15. What!!!! Cross dressing who said anything about cross dressing, are you sure you're posting on the right thread man. I worry about you sometimes Dave... You have slept havent you? I'm likely to go for the spoiler to be fair, going to make my own investigations in the US as I've been in touch with a few traders now with various items in the pipeline. Hmmmmm a man after my own heart..... The list you've mentioned is my goal. Spoiler Weds SA60m BBM 19" SC or L??
  16. Chris you look mean fella!! But why were you protecting a sign
  17. To be fair it's not that bad, I've seen a lot worse. You could probably get away with it as the 370 amuse rear isn't exactly costa coffee popular. But them again what do I know about styling I'm stuck with deciding on a spoiler
  18. Again over 2 years old
  19. Erm it might have sold from over 2 years ago or put in the bin??
  20. Autoglym Super Resin Polish. Great for bugs and great for tar.
  21. To be fair Dave I heard a K1 with cats in. It's not that bad, I just think Bennetts killed our ear drums with de-cats and no mid pipe
  22. Bonjour! 2 new midland Zeds good to see. I'll add you to the Midlands Mailing List for news of meets etc
  23. Dave I hope you took those with YOUR camera and not sourced from the net. This is supposed to be a collection of funny signs you've seen, not someone else
×
×
  • Create New...