Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Don't do meals at McDog due to the overcooked lacking in flavour small portions. Burger king or KFC If I must do fast food. I guess you never complained on receiving small fries instead of large. Enjoy your meal
  2. I've read a LOT about strafe, good and bad. They actually used to make a very desirable part being a Strafe Intake pipe for the Vortech. It was polished and a lot cleaner being one piece instead of 2-3 of the Vortech. Shame the back end doesn't exist...
  3. Well, your wheel arch liners attach to the undertray, there's a risk the wind going under the car can cause your wheel arch liners to flap down and get pulled under your wheels. With your wheel arch liners, what are they attached to at the lower front, where they sit under your front bumper?
  4. Yeah looks great
  5. But you would say that I like it a LOT but wondering if I'd have issues having the carbon boot? Just do it! Okay you buy it, I drive to you and test fit it. If it fits with no issues I'll get it No problem, just send over the money and I'll be happy to buy it for you I'm not going to buy something that 'may' not fit. You started the group buy thread so erm aren't you buying one now?
  6. Very nice Bob
  7. :lol: nice one Lee
  8. But you would say that I like it a LOT but wondering if I'd have issues having the carbon boot? Just do it! Okay you buy it, I drive to you and test fit it. If it fits with no issues I'll get it
  9. That was the main reason not to have a spoiler as I didn't want to drill into it. The Blitz and the Evo are bonded and shouldn't cause any issue to the boot. Grrrrr I hate making decisions like this, I like both, without and with, but fear Seibon may have the shape very slightly different to OEM.
  10. Saw that on TV a few days ago, it was in the news
  11. But you would say that I like it a LOT but wondering if I'd have issues having the carbon boot?
  12. Not sure, trying to invisage without the spoiler and having the CS rear?
  13. Oh I know the thing you mean.... Hmmm I wish more people would say without it makes my life easier If somebody purchases that Blitz I'd have to test fit it.... Unless I get rid of my carbon boot?
  14. Oooooh - and it comes pre-painted - I mean, I know that's no guarantee of a match especially with Azure but still ... I'd actually say without on your Iain - unless you're taking the Tommy K badge off - IMHO with both would make back end too busy Painting is a very sore experience as you know, I'd have 3 versions of Azure going on! Dont really want to lose the Tommy badge as I've only just put it on.
  15. The roof Vortex thingy, yeah I did look at one and Steve had them for sale, but not sure it would like right without a spoiler. But then again..... Take away all the graphics, don't you think it's look a bit lost? That's what I'm thinking. But then pop a spoiler on and it looks better.
  16. Cheers ph, I see what you're saying and have to agree. But I still feel its missing something. I'm wondering if a very light window tint is needed? To me it still looks a bit 'standard' One thing I don't want to do us buy a spoiler that may not fit and have slight doubts that it would fit my carbon boot. As I say it's not a perfect fit, and who's to say the moulding maybe slightly off that of oem. Can you imagine spending £300 on a spoiler for there to be daft gaps and having to sell it The annoying thing with styling is there's no instructions and you have to go by your instinct or vision, I'd hate to make it look worse. Its a shame you can't go to a shop and try things on, like when you go clothes shopping. In this game you invest and hope it looks right
  17. Eh? We have an intruder, a Troll? Didn't Admin delete his account for a laugh. Jim well done eh..... Seems like nothing has changed Hope setting up home and your new world brings you happiness. Just to let you know we are to expect 2.5" of rain in 24 hours, tithe wettest June on record eh.
  18. I forgot to say thanks peeps for votes and opinions (at least some people like my smooth ar$e )
  19. Where the heck did you find THAT! Spoiler is nice but a bit busy, although I've never seen that Amuse rear bumper before. I thought it was a 370 at first. I really like that combo. I'm not surprised the poll is currently leading with votes for WITH a spoiler. Although based on Bronzee's question abou the Carbon, I wonder if the boot is a perfect copy of the oem boot shape? The boot isn't a perfect fit, although what if the carbon shaping isn't quite perfect either. The Blitz spoiler would need a perfect fit or there'd be gaps. This boot has me thinking now what if? (Bronzee - the boot is pretty tough it'd take a fair amount of weight to crack I would have thought) It's funny how one item can transform the rear end look. I keep comparing the pics and I doubt the Blitz would look as good as that pic on my car. The zed with the spoiler has a painted reg plate insert which I'd not go for, and it looks like he's painted the diffuser area rather than carbon. If someone gets one I could test fit, as it would be a shame to purchase and find my boot is slightly different to oem?
  20. I'm getting bored of my rear and wondered if it's time for change. Now, I never fitted a spoiler previously, only because my boot is carbon and I want to keep it free from drill holes. The Blitz spoiler would suit me because it's tidy and easily sticks onto the boot rather than being bolted down. Now some like my unique concept of a smooth rear, but I always feel I'm missing out on something with not having a spoiler. Don't get me wrong I like the look I have, but just not sure whether to take the plunge? What I don't want to do is clutter the rear end, but carefully spruce up the looks. Place your votes now! WITHOUT? WITH?
  21. CS have Eibach's in stock, it's where I got mine. Great service
  22. There were some Rotora for sale a while ago on my350, used I think they were about $6k
  23. Phew thank god for that mate thought you'd flipped your lid! Now the infinity is a different story
  24. I think you may know who that is, and per the exampled picture on my350 I thought of this person straight away. Remember somebody who denies having Zeditis
×
×
  • Create New...