Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. The tyre tread has probably been worn due to wheel spinning off lights and over zealous cornering. I'd ask for a fresh set as they were new when you put them on He's probably been caught speeding too via a camera or two. I'd rather trust a grown adult driving my car but not the sweeper come tea boy.
  2. I disagree Look at Wasso's car, looks awesome with that rear & RAYS at the height he has it Ahhh cheers Ian really appreciated I agree, well I have to agree cos I run RAYS, But without lowering and spacing correctly it looks as though it's an unfinished project. Time for a pic whore moment - running at about 24-26mm drop Then this was the ful 30mm drop The RAYS are a great rim, powdercoat them up and make them personal to your car. Had they been 19" I would never look at another rim. Cheers fella good to meet you too Yes that is on the cards, need to firm arrangements with you
  3. My oem jack will, but not a trolley jack, no flippin chance!
  4. DDJ applies such a thin coating that it's necessary to apply two coats. I've tested with one coat and two, the two coat process lasts as directed from the manufacturer. One coat lasts about one month. No misconception on this one, DDJ SN really does need two coats. Edit - the second application must be 24hrs after the first application.
  5. Glad to see you're still alive and neglecting the Zed as usual by leaving it at home. Looks like you had really nice weather
  6. Do you ever drive your zed? Doubt that any wax will last 3-6 months, especially without topping up. Some of the clever stuff like gtechniq will probably last that long though maybe. I drive her daily.... Seriously DDJ SN is fantastic. How it works so well I don't know, but you will and must apply the two coats as directed by DDJ to get that long lasting protection.
  7. Don't tell me your working across the pond to fix forums as well Wow $6k that is a steal!
  8. Really, missed that if it was. Looks like my350 is down temporarily
  9. That's a fair point
  10. For Sale $6,000!!! http://my350z.com/forum/turbos-nitrous- ... xtras.html
  11. what pit is that then Darn bleeding iPhone, it's so easy to slip to another character.
  12. +1 on that one. Very nice though and great to see the repairs have come up a treat
  13. DDJ Supernatural is a fantastic wax. Lasts forever, very durable, seals for 3-6 months on the basis you follow the two coat process. I'm yet to find a better wax. Don yourself a meguiars applicator, wipe in the wax pot and apply. Do the entire car, leave for 15mins and remove with microfiber. Great to touch, nice to smell and the car loves it too. I use the supernatural in my top of the range detailing package. Always returns good comments and like I say lasts for ages. Two years I've had my pot and only just half way through, which so far must be 70 applications.
  14. Heck let's hope theres not escalating costs lurking round the corner. TBH should have got a Zed
  15. Bollox, did a search too. Maybe I should have searched via google might have been more reliable than our own search function with it playing up etc. May as well delete this thread then.... Mods over to you Wow, considering you almost live on the forum how on earth did you miss the various threads about it? To be honest I'm not into that sort of motor racing. I'm highly fixed on the WRC, and by accident saw it on Motors TV. I did search first but as the search function is down I couldn't verify. But since if found google will search for posts in the same way our forum based search will. In fact I find the google method better.
  16. Wasso

    Photoshop Help

    Fixed that for you Yes that's true I stand corrected.
  17. I'd rather see Block against Loeb or Hirvonen. Loeb wouldn't need umpteen practice sessions, unlike Block. Agreed with comments above that he thinks he's a driving god, and FAAAAAAAAR from it!!
  18. An alternative to searching via the forum.... Head to google and enter the web address into the search area 350z-uk.com After this enter your criteria Example : 350z-uk.com delta wing It will deliver all threads necessary with the aforementioned criteria
  19. Wasso

    Photoshop Help

    Come on Williams we need these pictures!
  20. Wasso

    Random test

    From the album: Wasso's random photo upload

    A Pic of my engine bay showing the fruits of my polishing!
  21. Wasso

    Wasso's random photo upload

    Cos I can.... ha ha!
  22. Nothing on my mind, but just thought I'd enter something in here to see what it does?

    1. AK350Z

      AK350Z

      It lets people comment on your mind spasms!

    2. Wasso
×
×
  • Create New...