Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. What a shame
  2. 2) I cut the grass by pouring petrol over it and setting fire!
  3. Have thy faith my child.... Summer is coming
  4. Thank fook for that! I was starting to get a tad peeved with rain every day!
  5. How the heck can you have 5 loose bolts? I'm sure they didn't all come off at the same time? So there must have been some serious steering wheel vibrations?
  6. Wasso

    Photoshop help #2

    DAVE!
  7. Happy Birthday Carla
  8. All the best for your mammoth trip. Like I said the train or car is far easier. See you on or around the 11th Good luck
  9. Time to leave this thread
  10. +1000! At the next meet I'm not drinking with anyone other than Ian - I'm too scared you other lot will try and wax my legs or something! I never thought the Z was a hairdressers car until now. I seem to recall seeing Ian using hairspray at the last meet He was only trying to make up for the lack of lacquer on his door sills. Brilliant Door sill, bumper etc etc
  11. I know there's a GT07ZZZ (obviously) and a GT57ZZZ on here - maybe you're just seeing the ZZZ and getting confuZZZed? Hmmm I knew you had ZZZ and aware of being HR, but I'm dead sure there was another one? Heck too many Zzz's
  12. Withdrawing? I can't see any wheels for sale. Sooo confused! That's because they've been withdrawn Is that bump on the head still causing problems? Don't worry Jayne is the same, she set fire to a muffin in the microwave, I'll give her some forgiveness as she had just returned from a night shift.
  13. WTF! I've had a few and I'm reading about blokes sitting down to have a pee? And using ladies deodorant? Please tell me I've inadvertently stumbled into the wrong forum!
  14. The Pontiac GTO LS2 Starts with 400bhp, same as the VXR8 an Holden.
  15. Wasso

    What to get?

    For that budget £ against performance I'd recommend my setup. OEM back box Motordyne XYZ pipe with race cat Japspeed De-cats Great for in town but open it up and she sings to the hills.
  16. I recognise that number plate from somewhere, sure it's somebody on here
  17. PM sent
  18. I've got a shed.... Is that enough?
  19. I've been ball park quoted, but you'll need the following. prop shaft mounting kit exhaust system ECU + associated wiring fuel system plumbing coolant plumbing clutch and plumbing throttle pedal conversion (from drive by wire to cable, unless you went for an after market ECU like Syvecs) fitting and fabrication labour Of course with Gearbox.
  20. Wasso

    What to get?

    Why not have a search via YouTube and post the exhaust you like the sound of? We can then pass recommendation. Clearly though, your taste and budget should answer your own question, everyone is different and either prefers reserved, loud, raspy and so on. You'll receive mixed opinions and still be no clearer. Search the interweb and find something you like the sound of
  21. Here's the same vid but from the GTR. And some more vids
  22. Not sure if anyone has watched his other videos, the GTR isn't the only vehicle he crucifies!
  23. Oh no, hope Zedley isn't around
×
×
  • Create New...