Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. A dizzy dick at that!
  2. Get well soon Paul
  3. Oh Damn!!! You hid it from me Since our epic day of polishing Flat paint (no lacquer) I was quite impressed with our efforts today, great team work and if you ever want to give up computers I'd be more than delighted to work with you detailing. It was a sad moment today I've made a really good mate, along with a family that is truly bonded and welcoming. I was treated to the finest southern fish and chips, restaurants, alcohol, coffee, sandwiches (Dave Parkin ) and copious amounts of fun and chats until the VERY early mornings. I'm truly grateful for you to house me for 4 days. The Zed Shed Rocks!!!!! To all who wanted a detail, I thank you for your business, banter and cold drinks and lunches etc. I have to say it was Damn Hot in Richmond!!!!!!! Thanks to all, a further tour will be planned hopefully for the end of August. So anyone who wishes for a detail pm me. I must also say, there's been some great Zeds that I've worked on, and one particular Zed that I was allowed to have a drive with ( Will ) I can still remember those great twisties, they were superb. I'll post up a little later the before and after pics with finished gallery, cheers all
  4. A couple of grand, dependent I'd say on mileage.
  5. I guess that's the GPX version? I was looking at these quite some years ago, the V6 isn't that bad. Problem I found was trying to look out the damn rear window, you can't see a thing!! Nice cars though.... reminds me of Grand Tourismo back in the day!
  6. It is thy Jedi Knight.... Light Sabre too - tucked up the sleeve!! Good to see ya Dave, had a great day with your wealthy supplies of grub and drinks. Just been out for a meal, so photo's will either be tomorrow or Sunday, but more than happy for you to post a few if you wish. Your Zed turned out rather nice I must say.
  7. Real nice Col, smart and I like it The shine from Monday still looking good.
  8. Nice one Col, you'll never regret that stuff. Graham, Col has converted time to make that purchase (Although let me how it goes with your choice of secondary wax application) Greddy-Matt today - just checking the forum before the onslaught of another day
  9. 10 hours a day detailing on average for 7 days I'm glad that I'll be going on holiday when I get back to recover!
  10. I've received a few enquiries during my tour, so there will be a second tour for sure. It won't be as long, because 7 cars in a week is a bit much!! (Especially in this heat!)
  11. That Zed won't move without an engine though Chris. There is now a long queue of cars awaiting the Zed Shed treatment
  12. Ha ha - thanks Will The wax is Dodo Juice Supernatural
  13. Class Graham.... You could have at least offered them a lift
  14. Funny you say that...... here are some pics of the finished Zeds from across the country so far. 4 down and 3 to go. (All full detailed pics will follow after the weekend within the Pristine Detailing thread) COLDEL STEVE 350Z GLRNET BUSTER
  15. Think that woud be why Wasso missed you then That would be a damn good reason not to see you then
  16. Well I guess Nico you've been informed it was me. Funny thing is I didn't see any other Zeds, so not sure where you were in relation to spotting me? That traffic getting onto the M3 and then finding a broken down car in the outside lane didn't help my journey to Dorking. Oh Graham, thanks for that scare I seriously did think for a minute you took your car through a carwash! It was a good day today mate Humpy, trust me I don't lecture, I just ask you to throw away all of the useless products (Coldel you know what to bin, and fast!) Graham, you need to get online and purchase some Dodo SN You know it's a winner!
  17. Just thought I'd drop in to say hello Gonna hit the sack for the evening after the drive from Dorking to Dorset (Keysers), and have 4 cars to detail over the next 3 days, although Chris has somehow pushed another car my way, with some small corrections needed, so it looks as though I'm staying an extra day Oh such is life when the sun shines. Get this, I've burnt the top of my ears, I think it's got something to do with how hot it was in Richmond!!!! I'll be posting up some pictures soon enough, once I get a spare hour to download the million and one photos. Also I just want to say during my travels I've enjoyed some cracking meals, and superb hospitality. Even Will offered for me to stay over whilst in Deepcut. Although I'm very annoyed with Will!! He took me for a drive down some cracking roads, pulled into a side street, jumped out and said "your go". Now although I'm not a massive fan of the 370, I still keep looking at them as a future potential and managed to pull myself away earlier when we were all at Steve's house. So now Will is asking me to take Rosie for a spin, and that's why I'm annoyed with Will, because now I keep thinking back to the twisties and the package the 370 offers. I love the syncro rev thingy, I like it a lot, although it kinda takes away some of the fun of doing it yourself. So Will, no more offers please, I'm still trying to finish the 350!!! Anyway, Buster will be over tomorrow bright and early to detail his car, and hopefully there will be plenty of juice on tap with all this hot weather. I also want to say thanks to those who have chosen to use Pristine Detailing..... your business is highly appreciated.
  18. My pinkness has calmed down a bit now. Come on over Will I think Col maybe over later too
  19. Let me say one thing. Richmond is VERY hot! Col did help with a removing the quick detailer ready for the wax. But had a great lunch and superb hospitality. It turns out Will I can see your apartment
  20. Deal
  21. Where in deepcut, that be my neck of the woods. got a works do that evening though so going to be tricky to pop over I'll be over at Steve350, so if you want to meet up let me know
  22. Yes Deepcut tomorrow, finished this evening at 7pm and knackered. 1 down and 6 to go Even if it's just two cars for Beford it's no issue.
  23. Nice work If you've got a machine polisher, that will suffice to do your head lights. 5 mins and they're done. Save all the bother with wet and dry.
  24. I'll be at Grahams Wednesday
×
×
  • Create New...