Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wasso

    Photoshop Request

    We can recall who went pink! viewtopic.php?f=61&t=33562&start=120
  2. Friggin heck the Ferrari driver looks to be committing suicide!! Horrific damage to the taxi!
  3. Get to it Andy simple job
  4. Rip it off, get Chris Tarmac to send you a Zspeed under tray and you'll never need to look under the car ever again!
  5. I saw a documentary all about that slope. Apparently the insulation is that impressive, if they were to turn off the refrigeration it would take 4 days to start melting
  6. Wasso

    Photoshop Request

    Lime green FTW. Seriously effective!
  7. Hope you're not getting your shiny bits mucky Good work Chris
  8. Thank fookin christ!!!! I'm really pleased you got her back. A lot of people I don't think will appreciate the time frame and pain you've gone through waiting for part of your girl coming back. So pleased and can't wait to see your front end suspension sitting right
  9. Oh for heck sake I didn't look at the date
  10. Shame I'm in Hungary and don't have access to my pics
  11. Happy Birthday fella and have a great day
  12. That first link takes you to "PistonSheds"
  13. Thanks Will, yes looking forward to a break. I was shattered on my return. Didn't get home till 7:30pm Sunday. Seeing Wolfs Chemicals tomorrow Yes book hotel (Gota be up at 4:20am tomorrow )
  14. There's going to be a slight delay with pics. My allotted time has been eaten up by spending 2 hours trying to print boarding cards on the Ryanair website that has now eaten up all my time for picture loading. I'll be claiming for a new laptop in anger for throwing the passports at the keyboard and breaking 2 keys due to having to enter our details 14 times
  15. I'm with DannyBoy on this one. A bargain.... Smelling some stinky rats even via the intertwined web
  16. Hey I left that panel shiny, what you done to it Back end of August but I'm sure you can re-paint it
  17. Well, myself, Bob, Matt and Dave P all contributed to 4 days of continual engine missing quotes. Chris shrugged it off and has made him more determined to get his engine back.
  18. After sending my web message I received the auto reply which contained this..... Note: This is an automated response, so replying to this email will basically result in nothing, your call.
  19. Take a look at some of their pages and it has a strong Ricey feel to it Example : Thanks, we are going to be receiving your DodoMail very shortly. When we get DodoMail we like to flog our web department harder than an errant cabin boy so that you will get a quick reply. Our lawyers, Mr Smith and Mr Wesson, would just like to point out that dodos may or may not be harmed in the manufacturing process, if they were or were not to exist, and we accept no liability for anything, ever. Dodo Juice is a Limited Company, registered in England, no. 06183699 and the Dodo Juice logo is a registered trademark. This website and all content © Dodo Juice Ltd. MSDS data here. OK, so how much carnauba is actually in Dodo Juice? It depends on the individual wax, but Dodo Juice waxes generally have between 25%-35% carnauba content when measured without any jiggery-pokery. In our experience, the highest concentration of carnauba in a car wax that can be applied straight from a tin at room temperature is around 40%. If a manufacturer is claiming a lot more, then it is likely they are simply *calculating* a lot more. You can get Carol Vorderman to take the true percentage, divide by the number of days in the year and then multiply by the square root of your hamster's age to come up with a pleasing figure. Or you can measure carnauba by dry volume (instead of the more usual wet volume), by solids content, by overall wax content or by residual content. Basically any way you want. But it doesn't necessarily mean the wax is better. There's only one way of finding that out, and that's by slapping it on some paintwork. Needless to say, we don't state carnauba percentages on our products because they are too confusing and generally mislead the public. We'll take our chances without relying on any dubious marketing techniques. You can see an experiment we did with carnauba measurement here. :lol:
  20. You can get a recon from America for £2k delivered. Maybe Monkfish may have them?
  21. and the ribbing starts again I think Chris was glad that I left on Sunday away from the continual referencing to the lack of an engine. I think the best was..... "Chris you need to adjust your suspension, the front looks awfully high" "That's because it doesn't have an engine" "Oh yeah" I'd say because you have enough backing from all of us on your thread, why don't we picket outside and demand the engine to be built and ready for you!!
  22. Wooooohoooo that dull paint REALLY does shine. I think me and Bob will take all the ribbing back
  23. They never quite moaning do they - all that hotness comes at a price my friend Oh yes HOT HOT HOT!
  24. Hopefully you get all expenses paid, cos the beer ain't cheap! Eh Col
×
×
  • Create New...