Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Interesting..... Superb spec!! Just been watching all about this beast on Motors TV http://www.deltawingracing.com/the-car/
  2. I purchased my ARC catch can and Rare JDM from my350z Nill problemo. I know what you're saying but if you PayPal you can cancel the transaction.
  3. Look no further my friend http://my350z.com/forum/wheels-tires/55 ... round.html
  4. They heard Block was in town so went shopping
  5. Hmmm still he's trying to look cool. Shame his efforts in Rally New Zealand was an epic fail.
  6. As well as Horshams weight loss program too
  7. Did spursmaddave do your drawings cos I recognise those crayons Good luck
  8. And for god sake don't ask me to be a counsellor!!!!
  9. Wasso

    Zaino detail

    Good job there, very nice.
  10. Ha ha nice one Dave. Colin - if a 370 ever ends up being purchased it will be white and it WILL have the Amuse. I'm not a fan of the 370 stock form, but the Amuse totally transforms the car. Need a fair few detailing jobs to pay for one though
  11. Point is they are beautiful whether they are fantastic or not. But they carry a VERY heavy price tag which is a shame.
  12. That's shocking to damage so many vehicles and I feel for you mate. If you can claim for vandalism then go for it as long as it doesn't affect your premium. I claimed years ago when a flattened hub cap was in the road, a car drove over it between the wheels and the vacuum under the car spun it up into the air. As we were doing 60'ish the vacuum managed to get it rolling and as I came along it managed to lift and fly straight through my front grill. Killing the rad, aircon rad and slicing my bumper. Cost the insurance £1,300 but my insurance went up £300 for 5 years on the trot. Because there was nobody to blame I suffered the consequences. This is what I hate about insurance. THEY take the risk and I pay a premium, yet I ended up paying for the damage and NOT the insurance company. Insurance sucks, and I hope you get a resolution with minimal pain
  13. Zeditis it's a known disease you'll be fine after a meet, chat with Zed buddies and you'll be fine. I had a moment like that and just put her up for sale. Give it a week or so or have a chat with Papa Smurf. Heck man we're screwed for this love of Zed
  14. Your car must be starting to be the weight of a tank with all that paint. Have to say the rims look real nice
  15. I guess you're fed up of explaining these days
  16. For fecks sake who's flippin Birthday is it then
  17. 13. When you give your Zed a name....
  18. Happy Birthday Dave I heard you've received vouchers from Groupon for discounted private mental health treatment. Good luck.... No seriously have a good one matey
  19. I think there's a bit of a queue. No probs but to be fair Chris probably will polish them himself know of his vast array of tools. But if not happy to take delivery as I'll be seeing him at the end of the month.
  20. Wasso

    garage D

    The Opel brings back memories, owned two when I was a youngster.
  21. 5. You won't even let your other half drive your Zed
×
×
  • Create New...