Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wasso

    Richmond Hill

    That'sright and a bloody bugger to keep clean Looks good Col. I used to fish the Royal lakes in the park and play golf there too. There's a couple of really nice bends in the park, the section from Kingston gate towards the golf course. But then it's only 30mph speed limit
  2. to be fair this strut I'm doing is gonna look ace. I thought oooh that won't look nice, but just put my first coat of lacquer on and WOW! Can't show any pics as its up to the customer to unveil their new art!
  3. Can't help that I'm afraid been polishing and painting a strut bar all afternoon. Yup got the coolant as well. That's fitted but it sits fairly low in the bay. Let me see if I can find a pic. Hey presto a fairly decent pic.
  4. I thought I was losing the plot, I couldn't for the life of me find them. Finally...... http://www.mishimoto.co.uk/mishimoto-un ... yling.html Classified in : Underhood Styling in Accessories They look better than in the pics. Here's a pic of my power steering reservoir yet to be fitted. They are highly polished!!
  5. are you sure? Haven't you just been buying bits for her? Oh well..... Good luk with the sale a real nice looking Zed
  6. Big +1 Well done Ian rescuing a damsel in distress Well you know me, can't leave a lady in need of assistance. All I ask in return is a fine pint of Carling. Hmmm maybe so but then I could have asked for the finest wine from Condom?
  7. Big +1 Well done Ian rescuing a damsel in distress Well you know me, can't leave a lady in need of assistance. All I ask in return is a fine pint of Carling.
  8. Oh and yes that's the remains of my Easter egg that I'm still munching through. I had 3 to get through you know
  9. :lol: I remember that, and drying my jeans on my engine ha ha. No problem, package will leave destined to your mechanic and should receive Tuesday.
  10. Dug out and pic taken
  11. So let me get this right, you need the offside fog and indicator cluster, no bulbs just the cluster? I still have my old one lurking about. If this is the one you need PM me your addy and you can have it. I would have used it when returning my car back to stock but will make an allowance for a lady in distress.
  12. It'll take about 2 weeks to arrive if not more due to Slow Mail? I was going to go for their Burnt Titanium coolant its sexy as hell, but they don't do a power steering res in Burnt Titanium and won't do one either. So I went for Mishimot which is based in the UK. Very shiny.... Check them out first before you place the order.
  13. To be fair your best bet is to speak with Weapon R and ask them to down value. Look at it this way, if the item is £100 you'll be charged £20'ish on top+ Parcel force administration. Ask them to send via USPS Valued at £20 and there will be no additional charges.
  14. You could have told them to re-deliver it at the wrong address and just wait outside that address instead. Might have looked a bit suspect waiting outside a strangers house though
  15. Royal Mail are thieving barstewards. 1. I knew my parcel had arrived as USPS said so. 2. Phoned Parcel Force - yes we have your package 3. Where is the 'card' you are supposed to send me - it's in the post 4. Collect my package and was charged £11 handlng fee 5. Laughed as all they did was receive the package - I was the one who collected it!!!! 6. To this date I never received a card saying my package has been held awaiting payment of customs charges!!!! Thieving gits!!! I've had a few items downvalued, makes for an easier bill.
  16. What happens at the end of the slippery slop? (How's condom?)
  17. Mark down the value of the goods. Although insurance will only pay out to the value declared.
  18. They help with airflow and front end traction at speed. Nice Bob like it. Bet you feel like doing a carbon lip now as well
  19. Dave Pop Chargers are hardly ever spoken about so that's probably why it never appeared in the search criteria. ARC for the win
  20. Looks great Chris, starting to look like a Zed again
  21. Glad to see they made a man happy
  22. Love the badge on yours Ian... When i get my front end resprayed i might have a look at something like this on my V1 (if i can find a flat place for it) rather than replacing my decal on the bonet. There's not many great ideas or modifications that I do but that is one mod that was cheap looks good and affective. The link is the exact same one
  23. This is what I purchase for my V2 front and is also cheaper. http://bit.ly/KRwztA
  24. Here's a pic of the GT Spec fitted. When I had my blue phase going on.
×
×
  • Create New...