Cheers everyone for the positive comments, agreed the location shots aren't the greatest, but it keeps the attraction onto the vehicle, so probably best have boring background
mrt - you've already got my brain thinking into overdrive and I hope to venture out within the next couple weeks to transform a weekend business into a full time business. Already got a mate of mine talking to his mate who is an editor for a magazine, might be relevant maybe not but we shall see.
Sorry Chris I can't really market humans as part of the business, but thanks for appearing as a special guest. oh yes we need to chat. Mids meet this weekend, the Grasshopper meet weekend following and Lakez the weekend after that, then I should have a weekend free, maybe meet for lunch and beer?
Seriously though thanks for the positive feedback, it was my first attempt so I can't complain. I'll see if I can get the correction done FOC if not its two books