Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. As Marconorth says quoting your list of mods, that's serious Zeditis!! Further denial puts you off the scale requiring medical help and fast
  2. Denial confirms you're infected with Zeditis!!
  3. 3 comes swiftly after 2 without warning and dries up your bank account. Imagine your first meet being Wales and seeing near on 50 zeds of varying modifications. Although the mod world didn't hit me straight away,when it did, that's when I looked at my bank balance and the repeated "there's another delivery for you darling" you know you're a 3!!!!
  4. Interesting meet
  5. Congrats on the sale and purchase. Good to see a Zed stay on the forum
  6. Great idea.... That would look neat and professional and unique. That bump on the head has done you proud Haydn. Any other inspiring ideas on the horizon?
  7. Oh fook penalties!!!!!!
  8. 412 at the hubs or fly? And how come you're not advertising directly on the forum? Nice I have to say though and GLWTS
  9. Hello my name is Ian and I have acute Zeditis. I am now on my 3rd engine bay theme and my budget for the next stage is £10k. Not that I have £10k but my shopping list amounts to that. Believe it or not that's for 3 collective items. I want to be cured but need to attain my goal or I'll be forever cursed with this disease. That's unless my other half decides to leave because she's found out how much has already gone into Suzie. Edit: Sorry forgot to say number 3
  10. True and you should really go for the smurf idea, it would look über cool!
  11. Nice one Mr G maybe he did lend a hand. But the mr LlewelLin didn't quite get it right as he missed your wheel centre caps
  12. Let's put this into perspective. Graham your car has a waft of elegance and pleasant colour coordination, with suttle tones. Bob has an aggressive look with canards, blacked out windows, lowered and the theme of blackening various items such as lights and the such. Silver therefore IMO looks too nice for where Bob was heading. The stance and black wheels suited the rest of the combo perfectly. But everyone's different.
  13. There's no example with no badge? Although the di-noc looks that good the badge seems to take your eye off the look?
  14. I would, they weren't the best looking but they really emphasised your new aggressive look. The silver seems too nice and pleasant
  15. Nice lip and fits the arches real nice Although I'm not sure if I preferred your aggressive black dark demon dirty wheels. And STOP wheel hopping.... I'm still on my original set and desperate for a new set!
  16. I have the same issue. I think it's a case of ensuring the relevant plugs under the seats are correctly in place. Something I need to check myself. But in the meantime it just keeps flashing to remind me to get on with that job!
  17. Daves artwork should have its own thread
  18. Dave is the best photo shop guru you'll get this side of apocalypse.
  19. Ebized you mean ChrisS
  20. Ian, you forgot to say. 'and on who's advice and maybe worked on it.' Bit far for me
  21. What's with the hand action..... Big fish little fish.... cardboard box? *edit* How the hell did you manage to get your left hand outside the passenger window may I ask
  22. Take your time - I spent 6 months searching. But, if Vik's does take your fancy, ok so the price is higher - mainly because it's a good car and the price reflects that, then go for it. For the sake of £1,000 or even £750 if Vik's feeling generous I don't know. But honestly we're not just saying it, it's a good car. Like I said I'd buy it with the knowing of how well that car has been looked after. It's also not been messed about with and given the utmost care and attention throughout it's life with Vik. Your choice at the end of the day. Good luck
  23. Well said
  24. Im sure i could have knocked a few hundred off the dealers advertised price. and viks is a grand over book price. Dont get me wrong the car looks immaculate and i dont doubt its a superb example. But its a lot of money for a 54 plate 350. It sounds like you're scrimping to get the right car, which in all fairness could result in tears. I personally if I had the cash would get a forum held Zed. I personally would prefer to go with Vik's car as it's a superb example and one that I would trust. If purchasing a car with Christmas tree lights active, I'd be walking away without a shadow of doubt. Who's to know what else is lurking under there with issues. For the sake of £1,000 either hold off your plans or think once more. Not being nasty or anything but it makes sense. Edit We don't need you to shut us up, we're advising you. There's a wealth of experience on this forum. Yes we know Vik, but if you're going to get a Zed that's solid and worth every penny THAT is the one you should go for. I would and I'm sure a load of others would also from the forum. It's your choice, we're just advising.
×
×
  • Create New...