-
Posts
13,804 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Wasso
-
Cool interesting facts. The local Beemer you mention, it wasn't stripped out with roll cage was it? If so its probably the one I saw last year. It looks a wreck but made for all out speed, and probably doesn't care if he bins it
-
Cool interesting facts. The local Beemer you mention, it wasn't stripped out with roll cage was it? If so its probably the one I saw last year. It looks a wreck but made for all out speed, and probably doesn't care if he bins it
-
Cool interesting facts. The local Beemer you mention, it wasn't stripped out with roll cage was it? If so its probably the one I saw last year. It looks a wreck but made for all out speed, and probably doesn't care if he bins it
-
At the speed her hands move at she's more than welcome to come over one late night
-
Brilliant, I always wondered what they were Is that not to do with GPS? (not the dots Zug's)
-
I'm sure we can shine enough car headlights to light Wembley
-
Lift her 4mm (as I did) get yourself a Zspeed job done. I lost my undertray for exactly the same reason and the ride height was to blame. You'll only scrape through the next oem plastic so time to purchase a Zspeed
-
Been a bit quiet this weekend at the Zed shed? I know Bob's been with us this weekend but does that really mean the Zed shed comes to a standstill?
-
Nice write up, cheers I'll take a look at what I have stored in addition like the idea of the sig change. Great responses so far again a super helpful forum not just about cars
-
Cheers Adrian, but when you said here's a video, didn't you mean here's a heap of videos I'll have to look at those tomo evening as I'll be setting off in a bit for the midlands meet. Thanks really appreciated
-
Well I don't want to expose my initial source of business that I intend to capture, due to being an open forum. But basically I will discuss my services with said potential contract, exampling the brochure to back up my pitch. From there I would take the brochure back with me. I've not intended to leave the brochure at such MOT stations etc. So really it's the evidence of work, bit like a CV. I like the idea of an explanation, and maybe I could leave a soft back brochure which would cost less and potentially leave those at site for passing trade with the explanation of what detailing is all about. It's on my website so technically simple as pasting it in the brochure. Keep the ideas coming though as if their not perfect I can add elements to maybe another idea.
-
Cheers Zug's I'll have a look at that. I have Webmaster and places setup.and of course the plugin. My search criteria I'd like improving is Detailing Valet Etc etc for West Mids and Birmingham. Well those for starters.
-
Sorry Will I've already deposited this morning and it would have been a good one to send too. Last. iChat's meal wasn't the greatest (went out for dinner) it was pine nut penne with fresh chillies thrown in. If they are prepared to pay for the wheel, get on the web find some nice new wheels, put them on, throw the wheels you have on at each of the salesmen and work staff get the cash for the wheels. THEN get somebody to proffesionaly detail your car I can do you a nice juicy receipt, get the cash for that, pay me and pocket the rest as compensation. The roof go to Nissan HQ park outside and demand a resolution. I can't believe their lack of respect for your car. But like I said on the phone, Nissan Worcester don't care for their 'new' cars. The swirl marks on a brand new 370 were horrific. We couldn't bare looking at the condition of their other vehicles. Keep us posted with your attendance today and REALLY feel for you mate.
-
No way Jose I'm ok with computers, but limited once there's a language to learn with computers.
-
Glad you can see the difference Mike - just tried to work out what is different - just shows I have no design skill I'm really liking number 1. It just looks cleaner but still keeping a modern feel. Let me know what the font is, and I'll see if I can have a play on Sunday. Although I'm sure I've got something on Sunday but totally forgotten
-
Right boys and girls of the IT, Website world!! I'm looking for someone to help me push my site up the ranks with Google. I've done my best with hosting, creating, building, designing, adding bits etc. But now I'm at the end of my ability in terms of getting my site indexed on showing at least on the first page. Now from the responses of my "Thank you" thread, it appears we've got some very helpful people out there. So...... Who's prepared to help me fix my site. In return a full 1 day detail will be provided free in return, using only the finest products. Thanks Ian
-
Wow a lot has been going on since my last view..... Really nice to see fellow zedders assisting with the progression path of Pristine Detailing, never expected to receive such responses, funny thing is I only wanted to say thanks to the guys in the brochure, and now I have a Guru for business, brochure development, suggestions and ideas. It's bleeding epic!! Cheers everyone - really appreciated. Okay here's where we're at. The font I have been using is Danube It's a small file, I have both the zipped and normal but will still send the zipped. (Cheers Mike) The problem I have see example below, is that my business cards use the same font (yet to change my website from a Digi Face font). It's no fuss updating my website, although I've still got 150'ish business cards with the danube font. So I either need to shift these cards pronto to make way for a new font, or tweak the existing font? To be fair I quite like the first one off the list you posted. Interesting also to see everyone else's opinions on the fonts too. Haydn, I'm liking the suggestion, I was actually thinking once it had been printed that "Call Now!" looked a bit cheesy! Having 2 or 3 would be a good idea, I suppose I need to get the first one right I guess the £40 was a test bed... Any further suggestions or ideas from Zed folk please post away, really impressed with comments and suggestions. Thanks MrT - had a look at that typeface, very nice, clean and simple. Although I'm a fussy barsterward and want to be awkward and chose a font that's complicated and fancy. But I'm liking Mike's suggestions.... All I need now is somebody to sort out my SEO on my website..... (anyone?) In fact I'll create a thread specific on that one!
-
Good point!!!!!
-
I propper LOL'd at Ed Scissor hands
-
Will told me the full story last night, it's problem after problem by the sounds of things, but when he told me Nissan had sold the car which I just couldn't believe his problems could stoop THAT low. I'd personally be writing to Nissan HQ, cancel that - I'd ask Ricey to write a nice polite but pursuasive letter to HQ reporting the garage and the ongoing issues. It's beyond a joke!! I feel for you mate I really do, extremely frustrating and we're behind you on this mate. And dealerships wonder why we don't use them. I got quoted recently £27 for 8 copper washers, I told him where to shove them, especially when he said " we shall need to order them in" In fact save writing Will I'd ring HQ and ask to speak with the most senior person in HQ and demand some answers and resolutions that provide you with a working car. I'm mad for you - seriously
-
Nice one Dave that would be perfect. Mike, I don't have the name of the font to hand, but have it on the computer at home. I'll send over the info if you could assist or improve typefaces I'd be most grateful. I wanted something modern but not too difficult to read. Cheers
-
I'd presume somebody in America with the 'Sprint Nextel' network and the price in dollars?
-
I have just started a 2 month contract for Aston Uni, although soon as a week comes up when the weather is dry I'll be working with those interested to do the tour. 2 more people are interested so I have the week filled, just need the weather really. Unless client sites have a suitable shelter. Sooner rarer than later is my outlook.
-
not the thing with the soapy toad? Mate that looks absolutely ace. Are we talking 40 quid for 1??? nah the slippery snake Cheers matey Yes a big fat whopping £40, it's not cheap, maybe I could have gotten it a little cheaper but the finish is excellent. It was actually reviewed on the Gadget show, rated very well for quality, ease of use and overall package. At the end of the day if it earns a sale it's paid for itself, so long term it should prove to be a valuable piece of marketing. It will only be used to promote my work whilst marketing to potential customers. It can be very difficult to describe the results and sometimes pictures speak louder than words, which is why the main pages have minimal text. We shall see how it performs in the next couple of weeks.