Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Corrected that for you Ian You know me too well Colin. At least I'll have a head start over Jayne due to her having some Zz's
  2. I'll be there between 10am and 12 on Friday, cleaning the car
  3. I use a mix as hilighted above. Dodo Juice supernatural is very long lasting without a shadow of doubt. Shampoo Megs Detailer Megs Clay Autoglym (megs clay in my eyes is a bit soft) Megs for Wheels Autoglym for windows Megs for interior an engine bay. Polishing megs To be fair Autoglym or Megs wax doesn't touch Dodo Juice, and I've tested a fair amount. I'm currently looking to import some unknow brands never seen in the UK, such as Australia etc. once I find something really tasty in any of the detailing subjects I'll post up.
  4. Looking real nice, you can work for me Will - no problem the gear will be there Friday throughout the weekend. Pop a fiver in the charity box and you'll receive as you wish. ioneabee - There will be buckets there, you'll probably need to bring shampoo and mitt, but as above jet wash and snow foam available.
  5. Nice colour looks very professional
  6. Have a chat with Liam (Sarnie) from the consensus on the forum and his assistance he can provide you some advice or maybe provide a solution.
  7. Wasso

    Front lip

    Fair cop, I've seen the lip myself in the flesh and it is tasty.
  8. Wasso

    Front lip

    You didn't look very hard... First page of the for sale thread viewtopic.php?f=32&t=61559
  9. Clearly not very well organised? A shame as half the day is gone for queuing!
  10. List updated for ddcboyle
  11. Probably not if taken from 2004 model, they weren't released until 2006.
  12. Great thread rather amusing. For me it's Clowns and Spiders, although I'll quite happily capture a spider and release it outside into the cold and rain where it should live. But now that we have a cat we don't see spiders anymore
  13. Nice one Jim very jealous and await a Zed meet in Canada
  14. Cheers Jim, when you put the pics side by side it's massively rewarding. I'd recommend popping your name down as I've had a few potential enquiries yet to put their names down. You can always slide next in line if you're not quite ready? I've been looking at all the tarnished parts in the engine bay with my polishing equipment in hand wondering what I can polish next No problem what so ever. I provide a full guide with pictures, location of pipes and things to be aware of. I'll even provide the tools
×
×
  • Create New...