Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Never been and would like to go sometime Yep last weekend was fantastic but weather like this would have been the cherry on the cake Aye aye cherry on top of da cake! Oh man I feel depressed it'll be another year till Wales.
  2. @ both of you! Don't know why but was just reminiscing of Wales, if only we were there now and a bit of
  3. I'm hoping to choose tonight
  4. Here you go, evidence of plenum polishing and maybe a few drinks with the ladies....
  5. Thinking im never jumping in my roadster with shorts on again after leaving roof down and burning my legs on the leather and waiting for a midland meet to be set up soon it's the same in the coupe. Burnt my hand yesterday on my nismo knob Meet is literally a few posts away. Gonna have a spin tomorrow to locate some nice roads and public house for grub I'm also working on plans for the BIG August meet. Drive BBQ Dogs and booze! It was a great success last time and one not to be missed
  6. A multitude of weapons and hours of elbow grease. Wet and Dry 120, 180, 240, 440, 600 Drill : 120, 180, 320 flap wheels Dremmel : varying light grit wheels Them move onto.... Drill : 3 sized polishing mops, with 3 varying cutting and polishing compounds Bench machine : 8" polishing mops, again 3 wheels for cut, cut and polish then finish with polish. Back onto drill and dremmel with felt ends and polishing mops. Let's just say it takes a long time and very frustrating as you need to bring the levels of grit evenly, ensuring all previous levels of abrasion are removed. The bench machine polisher is my favourite as you get amazing results, only problem is my machine gets hot with lots of work.
  7. Well I'm polishing a plenum in the sun Shame Rosie can't be enjoyed right now
  8. Heck that is a great insurance quote. I guess my insurance is high because of the postcode. In fact I need to tell them the NOS has gone!
  9. How does £100.00 + shipping sound? Alex That's a really smart price considering what you're actually purchasing. I wonder what the *new* price would be from Nissan
  10. What are you doing now the weather is truly fantastic!!!
  11. Don't worry Lee, Jayne said "I can feel them walking all over me and now I feel sick" she was about 3 ft away from them, so how she could feel them is beyond me. What makes me laugh is she says "small spiders don't bother me" hmmm yeah right, this lot did
  12. Real nice close up pics. I must invest in a macro lens!
  13. Cheers Rothers it's not for the will of trying. Well there's a few dirty bays out there. It's a huge job to clear the crap, and I had to remove a number of items in order to get a good clean. Used some engine bay cleaner courtesy of DoogyRev which worked a treat. I can actually put my hand up and say my bay is now cleaner than Shire's, I had a moan at him at Wales for not keeping on top of things. Problem for me is once you start you've got to keep going. In fact I'll be giving her a quick dust over in the engine bay tomorrow. More painting and polishing today for plenums and struts.
  14. As long as it doesn't turn into those horrible house spiders...... Thanks Dave Funny thing is, took Jayne out to look at them this morning and they'd all gone. Tapped the arm of the chair and the bleeders all ran out to greet her. She wasn't best pleased. Might get daisy the killer cat to get them!!!
  15. Now, I'm no nature guru or ever plan to be, but stumbled across something that I've always wanted to find. I maybe wrong in my findings, but I'm dead sure it is what it is...... I noticed this morning whilst sat on the garden chair a large number of tiny spiders, got up, looked underneath the arm of the chair and found what to be probably 100+ spiders. My presumption to this is, they are all baby spiders recently hatched? I've always wanted to see the nest of baby spiders and I think this is it. I could be wrong and it's just a load of small spiders Take a look and tell me what you think?
  16. I`ll believe that when I see it Quote of the year G +1 on that, even at Wales 2 mods were discussed, I seriously think Graham should finish the car before selling. Suspension would make the car look epic
  17. Mount a big whiteboard in the garage listing every mod you plan to do and then make a big red tick mark when done The long list is almost done, only a few low value mods to do, then there's some very expensive mods. Example: Low value: Braide the rest of the engine bay Tint windows Replace wheel nuts when news wheels are ordered Expensive: Supercharger + add on's Wheels + Tyres Motordyne Back box So the list is almost complete, just need a job now so that I can continue spending Oh and I don't have a garage which is a pain in the a$$.
  18. I'd go for an ECU reset for the odometer. Squeek could be bushes, ARB maybe? Doesn't sound expensive Don't lose heart, it's the personality within just speaking
  19. Happy Birthday big man - and many more to come
  20. So that's where Dani's gone! Minx! Great sounds too
  21. Ahh well done fella, I missed a mod HEL Braided hoses and Motul RBF 600 Fluid fitted very soon after my RING trip as a result of cooking my brakes. I also have HEL Braided Clutch as well Not sure if I've even added the SuperPro eccentric lower compression arm bushes and ARB bushes to the list. I keep fitting things but forget to put them on here.
  22. I was trying to search guides and the eBay one popped up - not good comments. I would personally go for a branded item, they should swap straight in with no issues
  23. Which brand is it?
  24. Have a look on my350z always helpful guides to be found over there
×
×
  • Create New...