Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Hold on a mo!!!! This chap would rather photo a bloke wheeling some crap across the road than photograph a great looking Zed Good find
  2. Hmmm looks neat. Probably a step up from GTA. Could be one to purchase.
  3. Depending on where you're based I've had to deal with a car with the exact same problem. See link http://pristinedetailing.co.uk/paint-co ... orrection/ More than happy to undertake the work
  4. Like Ekona says, if the original clean was good enough you can get away with a quick wash. I for instance detail my car heavily. I've managed on some occasions to just jet wash and snow foam the car and it's clean. I don't even need to put my hands to the paintwork. But that's probably because I've got an inch worth of Wax on it.
  5. You're a long way from home for your DIY bits I was going to say, if you're in Sutton you could have popped down for the Grasshopper meet
  6. £400 for two new front tyres, disks and pads. Maybe on a budget
  7. Hey you were right Red looks spot on Liking your work Col, been very busy haven't we
  8. Aye Happy Birthday
  9. I thought that was applicable already? Never asked for extra holiday just took it as bad luck.
  10. Is that a dinner tray or an amp?
  11. My HEL didn't have the clips either. Basically the old lines have a purpose built bracket. When that is removed, there's technically nothing but the suspension leg to attach them to. As Alex says get some P clips fit them in the old suspension bolt hole - done.
  12. You could always compromise. Add the ICE and swap your boot for carbon. In the end you'll be saving weight for the cost of an extra £5-600.
  13. Only me and dblock know.......sorry biscuit I can almost guarantee it will be universally hated......especially by sarnie! well stuff you then, there'll be no spooning tonight then it'll be like a ram raid, fast in and fast out and lots of carnage Rich! Not this early in the morning please So come on then Ricey what is it you're getting?
  14. I had my local garage fit mine, and they also had to adapt/fur the lines. So they thought outside the box and made a suitable bracket for the lines. Clearly the garage you have taken the car to are either anal or don't want to do the customer a favour. Slip them a drink and say fit it and make it safe. It's not difficult for the garage unless they are lacking experience.
  15. Tut tut talking in secret about me again. I've not stumbled across the rum section as I'm not old enough for it. Still into my beer, but just had a fair few glasses of my prize winning Whiskey from the Wales raffle and it's frosties Gggggggreeeeeeatttt!!!! I'll be taking some booze to Lakez and a shame the regulars will be tucked up in bed. So we shall just have to drink to sleeping friends Darren would love Lakez with all this drink
  16. I reckon you could push £6,300 You make me laugh with your tone sometimes, I expect a response but when I read, it's a totally different angle...... and I like that So what have you found to replace the bimmer?
  17. I have original springs and shocks in a box Depends on what you'd fetch for the BC's + the cost for alignment and fitting.
  18. I thought of you when I put this up!
  19. Wasso

    Random test

    From the album: Wasso's random photo upload

    A Pic of my engine bay showing the fruits of my polishing!
  20. Wasso

    Wasso's random photo upload

    Cos I can.... ha ha!
  21. Nothing on my mind, but just thought I'd enter something in here to see what it does?

    1. AK350Z

      AK350Z

      It lets people comment on your mind spasms!

    2. Wasso
  22. Damn, I got the day wrong
  23. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    +1
  24. I was also advised not to expose the scar to the sun. Not that we get the sun, but if so, make sure you slap on loads of sunblock otherwise the UV will kill the scar tissue and won't repair as well as it should. And NO I'm not polishing staples which are in your head
×
×
  • Create New...