Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    Chris will have his own kart next year
  2. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    T-Bone was great Max but had stomach cramps afterwards and couldn't work out why? Great of you to organise the Karting and of course winning with Lexx and Lee Superb circuit and hopefully a we can do it again but with more people to make it a little more exciting on track.
  3. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    Martin also had a ghostly experience. He told me Sunday morning.... "Got woken up this morning by the TV coming on all by itself" I think I'll be staying in the tent again next year
  4. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

  5. Graham the list is too long, to the point it's nearly 3 years of collecting. I'd have to look through all my pm's that I've stored but would surely miss a fair few.
  6. With roast potatoes yum yum they look nice and plump too The car, sorry jeep, erm no what is it.... Cross over? I dunno Looks nice in white
  7. Hey up Mark, welcome to the nutterZ forum. Glad to have you along for the weekend and hope to see you again at the next one There may even be a few Zeds for sale on the forum
  8. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    Quote "Mad Max Zed" which I think Lee said. Not sure handling would be too great with 8 wheels!
  9. Don't you just love those who don't take care of their vehicle. I bet the owner had second thoughts about selling up after a detail Nice Tim
  10. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    Lexx's motor-home..... Just testing some rims of Martin's that are up for sale.
  11. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    Make that 3 posts?
  12. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    Too right Mr G - anything was better than last year! Dates will be changed for LakeZ 2013 taking into account major events and sliding in some SUNSHINE all weekend!! Anyway - onto some photo's. Having to do this in two posts as the server is not allowing me to post
  13. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    Big respect to Martin and Liz, and ALL who contributed to making LakeZ as good as it is. Weather was FAR better than last year, and the entire event was with huge success. A shame the numbers weren't as fruitful as last year, but that's the way it falls. After discussions last night the future is VERY bright for LakeZ with some new ideas and planning to make it just as good as Wales. It would be great if more local Zeders could join in, considering we were on their patch yet not there. The Scots were missed and of course the other Southerners. Please all make a date for LakeZ in your diary for next year, the bar is being raised considerably. Yay for the winner!! I think he deserved it after all this time. Also a BIG thank you to Nissan for the gifts donated to the raffle. Maybe Nissan could pop along next time? I've had a look through the pics, some good ones in there which I'm about to upload and paste in. Great to meet the northern crowd again..... and some new faces. A very big thanks for having me along and looking forward to the next LakeZ!! Hey get this..... got home today saw my Mrs and she said dinner is on..... and guess what it was!!! T-Bone! I love it..... what a wonderful surprise. Pics to follow and well done for those making the meet CHEERS!
  14. Me too, it's been kinda painful so far. Just want them all done so I can fit them, and sell on my old ones!
  15. Corrected for you...
  16. That as well
  17. ill goto track day ian if we swop cars for the day Sorry you can keep your auto In anycase I'll probably drive like a woos for the fear of car damage
  18. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    I'm cool mate cheers, rather particular about where I pitch. Access to a pee bush, correct sleeping angle and close enough to the car. I'll probably pitch in the same place if it's available. If I recall you pitched right up the back last time with your house sized tent. Thanks for the offer though! Martin - what's the last available Shell station before hitting Heaves, from the Midlands. Cheers
  19. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    I'm doing exactly the same with clothing this time AND bringing a gazebo so that I don't bring the wetness inside. Won't arrive until some time between 8-9 me thinks
  20. A mate of mine went touring with me round europe in his ep3. They're pretty good 1st and 2nd gear and can 'just' hold a Zed, but once 3rd gear comes along the revs climb as they did in 1st and the power just keeps coming. You look at the rev counter and that's when you realise what sort of car you're in. Out the box it's good I'm the corners but invest in suspension and tyres and it's an all new ball game. Another member on here Bennett has his suspension setup perfect. I drove it a few weeks ago and it's flippin epic. The looks the Zed gets hands down beats the ep3. Again when touring my mate got pi$$ed off cos everyone was looking at the Zed. Finally, cruise a Zed at 90mph of course on an autobahn, and the revs sit nicely and even in 6th gear the torque is there to use. Drop it to 5th and say hello to 140+ in a flash. You can of course keep going depending on your nerve. The ep3 as my mate said doesn't like 100mph+ on a motorway as the engine is making a racket and found it quite annoying. The Zed is built for a number of reasons. All except for being a hot hatch and that's the difference. Personaly if you went from an ep3 to a Zed there are some significant changes, but you'll love it for the right reasons.
  21. This is my email to them (pics won't be included as its direct from my phone) I've put it politely but the next message will be escalated to Ricey. Hi Ben, Just wanted to say thanks for sending across my callipers. I moved the delivery date to today as I wouldn't be home but now received. I feel bad for sending this mail but have no alternative and feel rather annoyed as quality control as per your terms of business is not occurring. Basically I removed the first calliper from the box and unwrapped. All ok. The second calliper that I removed from the box I instantly noticed two small slashes in the bubble wrap. I looked at the depth of the two slashes before unwrapping and could see the calliper clearly through the bubble wrap. The slashes were from a sharp object. I checked the box and there would be no reason to assume it was damaged by the courier. I then unwrapped the calliper to find this. Now, I was quite disappointed at this point considering the issues and having to return the callipers previous to this delivery. So I now open the remaining two parcels, and on the last calliper I find this Well at least 2 out of 4 callipers are ok. In fact the finish is far better than before so I thank you for that. So I guess these two callipers will need to be sent back you for further correction. I don't know who is checking these before they are wrapped as the one without the slashes was damaged before being wrapped. If you can please accept receipt of this email, as previous emails have either not been received or ignored as I've never yet received a reply from my messages. Secondly I am now having to foot more postal costs. I guess I'll have to write that off. I'll be honest I expected a lot more from a reputable company as well as being recommended by a fellow 350z member. I spoke to him about these issues and was very surprised. Can we please be 3rd time lucky as I'm getting rather tired of having to wait all this time in getting my callipers finished. I could have gone to a local company whom was cheaper but I've chosen Godspeed by recommendation. Please please please can the two defected callipers be corrected ASAP. I have a show 14th July so if you could please ensure they are done by then as I would like to show them off. On a positive note the other two callipers appear to be perfect. I will arrange for these to be sent ASAP and will call to confirm receipt. Thanks Ian
  22. YAY Callipers have arrived!!!! But!! Like some of the useless companies out there I've dealt with I'm continually finding idiots!! Here we go again. 2 Callipers have marks on them. One was caused by two slash marks that had gone through the bubble wrap, yet no damage to the box? The second calliper had damage before being wrapped. So two callipers are going back AGAIN!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: If they don't get it right this time I'll be asking for a full refund from Godspeed Brakes. I give up!
  23. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    I'd put it back as that's nice weather
  24. It actually reduces the risk of burn. In effect the pad is continually moving in 2 directions, avoiding the risk of burn which rotary machines have the risk of if not used correctly.
  25. Glad you got it all sorted.
×
×
  • Create New...