Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I'm waiting for Bob to be powdercoated!! It's a bloody good effort, cut the frilly bit off, I see its purpose, so a wire tuck is in order. Agree with MrG need to see this look in the flesh
  2. http://youtu.be/XLU1xyYX-do
  3. I think its time for.....
  4. Man O man..... Just been chased down the road by a lunatic in a white van...... I let him overtake me and on the back written in the dirt it said "I eat Zeds for breakfast" He didn't stay in front for long
  5. That's like smoke grey/silver or something. Not Anthrecite that's for sure.
  6. Friggin hell Graham that's even more horrific!!
  7. I had two wheels with damage to the rim lip, the other two were made tidy. All four powdercoated £260+ vat!
  8. That's already happening......
  9. Nah the wires travel down the side of the car. You'll see them when you remove the quarter panels behind the seat belts. I would presume the Bluetooth adapter wring would be sheathed and will need to work out which is live. The Cig lighter would probably be the best option. The front one you could access I guess more easily. If you have an aftermarket stereo with a USB cable connect to that, that's what I do.
  10. I don't think he had much choice, that pole actually hit him, it also forced the back of his seat of its bolts by the look of things. Lucky to be alive!
  11. You need to take the entire rear facia out. In order to do so means taking a fair amount of plastic trim off. Start with driver and passenger lower door strips Then take out the plastic quarter panels behind the passenger and driver seat belts. Take out the two bolts that hold the back of the central section in place. Now remove the sub cover Remove any bolts attaching the glove box section to the inner glove box tray compartment Now you should be able to partially move/lift the rear section facia Remember the cig lighter will be attached to wires behind so don't yank it out. Disconnect and then hopefully remove the facia allowing you to tap into the wires. Fit in reverse of course *disclaimer - this has been done from memory so may not be 100% correct, but near as damn it* Plastic removal time est 10 mins.
  12. That's probably why I "wolf" down my dinner!
  13. Wasso

    Head liner

  14. "4 tyres" Done!
  15. My super stubby was £4.99 and I think came from a CRZ or something or other. Good find though Bob, save a few pennies and the pounds will look after themselves (ready for another Mod)
  16. I drove Will's Rosie as my first 70 drive. Did I like it, yes I liked it, would I swap..... Not yet no, until I'm bored of the 50, and that will be the only reason to change. This is probably the reason for a lot of people, they get bored of the 50 or want something new. Is it better, in some respects yes. The interior without a shadow of doubt is FAR better. Exterior doesn't do it for me and would cost up to 3k to correct. The exhaust tone, well, that's another 1k on top. So before I even start to love the 70 I'd need to spend a lot of cash. Now I have the facelift revup, did I make the right choice, possibly, should I have gone HR, well at the time it was out of my budget, but had I if got one I'd be best pleased with the added power. Do you swap the HR for a 70, its all about if you like or love the 70. Do you want fresh smelling leather, are you happy with the 70 in standard form? There's a number of variables only you can answer and a test drive of maybe one or two will help you make that decision.
  17. Just remember that when you take the bumper off that you don't close the boot as your boot release stays with the bumper. You can always use the manual opener under the strut but just be aware etc.
  18. I'm dead sure they screw into the bumper. You should see the screw holes on the bumper nearest on this pic.
  19. That deserves a warning point I'd say
  20. That's not the point. I'm relating a video to a certain point in time. Mods cancel that uncalled for Video is a repost is it not? Therefore, I am correct. You should have made your intentions clearer. I'll be honest and say I've never seen this video here or on youtube, so prove me wrong. That's my challenge to you
  21. Nice car, the V2 looks great on a cabrio!
  22. That's not the point. I'm relating a video to a certain point in time. Mods cancel that uncalled for
  23. There was a video posted about a year ago which I was highly impressed with. I remember back in the good old days, I had a Hornet and a Grasshoper.
  24. Double post (forum having a right tizwas these days)
  25. This was the first F1 GP I've watched in over 10 years only because its been naf. Agree with Graham but don't agree with why its a team rule. Same with rallying, and its a shame a driver can't drive. Seb was lucky to be alive with the block made by Webber, another 8" and there'd been an all mighty mess. To be fair I enjoyed F1 today for the first time in a loooong time.
×
×
  • Create New...