Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Hello and welcome Definitely avoid Junction 17..........you did well there.
  2. Hello and welcome
  3. I think a 10 year old kid would write better than this!! Info in there doesn't make sense and some (most) of the are incorrect!!!
  4. Happened this morning where this person on a e-bicycle can't peddle up a small tiny gradient of about 1%...max 3%. So this person has an e-bicycle and my assumption is the 'e' feature wasn't functioning hence this person needs to start peddling up a small gradient. However this person don't seems to have the legs to do so hence start to struggle and taking a massive right turn into my path (I'm already a car's width away)..........arrrr!!! If you can't peddle, just an a moped or public transport!!
  5. As if i'm watching Initial D battle stage...........minus drifting, minus speed, minus head lights flash, and of cause minus the tofu
  6. Fantastic job!! Attention to details was superb!!! You'll have to sell the model as well if you were to sell your zed.........
  7. If you are hand with DIY - Why not give it a try? From what I know, you'll need to bake the whole cluster in an oven or heat gun (safer option) to remove the casing. Dry out everything needed, than apply new seal + heat gun/oven to reseal the cluster. Alternatively, which model do you have? You can upgrade to the newer LED rear cluster
  8. veeg33

    Boot Popper

    Brand new from Clarks Motorsport or Torqen will be around £26-£30 each, 2nd hand will be around £15-£20 each if you are lucky to find one from Zmanalex
  9. Hello and welcome
  10. Hello and welcome
  11. Mods, please lock this
  12. Hello and welcome
  13. I tried Ebay but not gumtree. However, I might keep it now As from further research, i can fit a forward facing child seat in the zed. Just need to go test one to firm up the decision to keep it. I don't really fancy selling it to be honest. Seen many going for more especially traders with worst history and ugly (not to my taste) mods. I had few interest on this but they bought something similar but closer to them hence this is still here unfortunately. Further more, I'm not in a rush to sell it. I would rather keep it, buy a cheap banger for nursery runs than selling at such low price. (just an excuse not to sell it )
  14. hello and welcome
  15. Just decats pipes alone won't gain any without an uprev and your EML lights will be on all the time. Only gain will be a bit increase in exhaust volume. As above, the get the full potential, you'll need all those other mods before uprev.
  16. IMO, the main issue is old deteriorating rubber seal on our old zeds You can try to recondition them --> https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gummi-Pflege-Rubber-Stick-100ml/dp/B007TNOQDI/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_263_lp_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=MRA818TY51PE4NAQ0JE2 Mine improves a little bit after using this and I suspect they 14 years old seal has passed it expiry date.
  17. Not sure if they have the same t-joint (splitter) as the 350z, faulty no-return valve can be the issue. This can be a cheap fix with a non-valved t-joint. Few quids from Halfrauds.
  18. Blue print do them as well but at around £31 - Part number ADN10311. I think purchasing in the UK for slightly higher price will benefit from returns if they are faulty. USD$9 is cheap.....once you add duty and shipping (assuming they are willing to ship to UK) it will be around £15-£20.......
  19. That's what I remembered as well, plastic cap vs metal body work........not easy to get them to match. I'm assuming car manufacturers have sort of sorted this issue now but not 10 years ago.
  20. I don't think it has been resprayed IMO. I've seen a few Azure and most of them suffer the same issue, looks odd from different angle and doesn't match the car. Hence I think another filler flap will have the same issue.
  21. Condolences to the family and sorry for your loss. Not an easy one, been through 3 deaths (close family member, due to illness) last year. Things happened too quickly and until today, I still thought they are around. You guys are doing a great thing by supporting the family, respect!!
×
×
  • Create New...