Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Dplick !!! where are you when you're needed ? :lol: He's back with a new ID... (allegedly) Does it begin with T ? What TBlock ?
  2. Well done Will
  3. Do you still have these in stock Chris?
  4. Very important. You have to use super in a zed , it's designed to run on it
  5. :lol: sorry this made me laugh.
  6. Very nice Ian
  7. Some good progress going on. I don't want to like that green flame effect thingy but I do!
  8. I can't believe this is still going on.
  9. As said wait for the one you want.
  10. Just thinking the exact same.
  11. ZEUS

    What is this

    It's the mic for your hands free (according to google images)
  12. ZEUS

    Service quote

    This ^^
  13. In the 4 and a half years I've owned my zed it's always felt planted and safe on the road, better than other rwd cars I've had . It's heavy so I guess that's why it's hard to get it out of shape . Driving in the snow has never been a problem as I can't even reverse it off my drive with the slightest sign of it
  14. I've had the auto main/ dip on a Discovery I had the use of for a while. It works very well and never failed to work as it's supposed to. It's some sort of magic !
  15. ZEUS

    Spacer size

    Good point
  16. Happy birthday both
  17. Personally I think they all look amazing
  18. Welcome along
  19. Welcome along
  20. ZEUS

    Spacer size

    This thread is nearly 3 years old. There have been a number of occasions recently of the locking nuts breaking when tightening up after fitting spacers. Not sure what other members solutions have been though, other than to get rid of them all and get some decent ones. At least he's using the search button rather than making new threads about the same questions
  21. Looks evil, good work.
  22. ZEUS

    My new zed shed

×
×
  • Create New...