Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. That's looks like a Nuclear Device in the boot..! Here's my favorite mask..!! How often do you wear that mask Will?
  2. Welcome along
  3. People panicking over nothing in most parts of the country, ...doesn't help when papers put stupid headlines like "Blizzards coming!!" etc with hardly a mention of exactly where in the country it will be. Oh well at least it's helping you keep the mileage down on your Zed I guess ZEUS. Very true but what about the balancing act I have with the van / zed milage !?
  4. I feel cheated by all this! I left the zed at home because of the threat of snow and went to the boat in my van, there's nothing not even a single flake!
  5. Welcome along
  6. DRLs are not my thing at all but the quality of the workmanship is very impressive
  7. Excellent come back mate, really pleased for you and now you can enjoy the zed.
  8. Very impressive stuff building those electronics yourself.
  9. ZEUS

    Fuel Damper 350Z

    Try Clark Motorsport.
  10. I didn't realise you could put cat A or B back on the road. With motorbikes they have to be broken for parts only ( well that used to be the case anyway)
  11. If it's the one down in Cornwall it's on ebay and been relisted again due to non paying bidder.
  12. As standard from the factory those Amber reflectors don't illuminate, they are just reflectors so the ones you saw must have been modified or they were the facelift headlights.
×
×
  • Create New...