Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Happy birthday
  2. :lol:
  3. Looking great, I quite like it in that primer colour too!
  4. Happy birthday
  5. One horse power is better than no horse power!
  6. He did and all of a sudden Match's participation from females dropped by 90%. Odd. didn't help when he had to push his zed to the date!
  7. Grundy you need to sign up to match !
  8. This Tuesday! Where is my invite craigy baby The reception is in the sex dungeon so I wouldn't bother ! Even more reason to get an invite............ It's just Flex naked
  9. This Tuesday! Where is my invite craigy baby The reception is in the sex dungeon so I wouldn't bother !
  10. There not that bad on price I don't think?
  11. Welcome along
  12. Double post!
  13. Welcome along
  14. Don't forget that anything that you import will have duty and vat on top of it so it may not end up being much cheaper if any.
  15. Welcome and what an excellent cause. I can't wait to follow your build and I'm sure the whole forum will get behind this.
  16. Your amazing really ! X
  17. Black friday is crap in England. Move to America and buy an engine while your there.
  18. Welcome along
  19. My DE sits just below 60psi (about 50) at 60mph in 6th gear and has done for all the 4 plus years I've owned it without a single problem. Not sure if it's the same on a HR?
  20. I feel totally cheated!
  21. I thought it would be another Americanism forced on us, bah humbug. Let's form an orderly queue, be polite and drink tea!
  22. What the hell is Black Friday ? Keep seeing and hearing the term everywhere!
  23. Sure that's not the secret boost switch
×
×
  • Create New...