Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Welcome along
  2. Excellent project , I'm not jealous or anything
  3. I was going to say have you been drinking but Graham beat me to it !
  4. Just watched it . I've done a fair bit of track work in my time but that hill climb looked terrifying!
  5. I know you can't shut him up! ..... Only joking Gareth congrats
  6. Add "doughnuts" and Buster appears too :lol:
  7. They are down New forest way I think, PM Keyser or Buster Edit: say keysers name and he appears
  8. ....and it begins
  9. Looking good (I also came to look because of the title )
  10. ZEUS

    Boot poppers

    Have you tried taking the boot weight out as well? Solved mine along with the penny trick.
  11. Ebay do them, a box of fifty was only a few quid if I remember correctly.
  12. Happy birthday
  13. That's really set my mind at ease, thanks Will This quote isn't quite true, the human body can last up to 30 seconds before catastrophic damage occurs. This is dependant on "not" holding your breath, there have been several accidents and also animal experiments during NASA research. Anything over 2 minutes in space is fatal however but it's a myth that you explode like a popped balloon.Swelling would occur but the skin sack is more durable than you realise, the first physical indication of impending death is the saliva boiling off the tongue. Mmmm saliva boiling off my tongue.....lovely :lol:
  14. those are the only places that are authorised to do uprevs in the country or something similar, we need an uprev to remap 350z.... we all go to them no where else can do it as they dont have the software or something lol plus they have done 1000s of zeds before and know whats what, would rather take it there then to some random who states ' ive done it before il give it a go'' ^^^ this
  15. What a nightmare for you, I hope they catch the scumbag who did it so they can give him community service he won't turn up to and a fine he won't pay ! I hate thieves they need a hand lopping off each time they are caught , they'd only do it twice!
  16. The collective name for ladybirds is a loveliness of ladybirds.
  17. ZEUS

    Tool Set

    So basically a mechanic then!
  18. They do fit the HR bonnet
  19. I like it, I do like Mercs though !
  20. Nice one Ian I was looking for the original thread to link to !
  21. I can't reverse off my gravel drive in the winter in mine as its on a slight slope.
  22. I'm not sure if they come appart but if you break them I have a set going for a UK De zed
  23. Sounds about right I reckon, I saw one for sale last week with 47k miles on it but a year newer I think for the same price. It's sold now. Wish I had the cash as that's the exact 370 spec I'd like
  24. Exactly what I said to my girlfriend earlier! :lol:
  25. I finally got around to doing this today, looks better. I'll test drive it tomorrow as my girlfriend blocked me in the drive!
×
×
  • Create New...