Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. ZEUS

    Should I...

    A few things to be aware of are clicky rear axle, window motors sticking, CD player skipping, boot struts weak, fan motors not working, check oil level and make sure it's been run on super unleaded. There's more I'm sure but someone else will be along with them!
  2. Very nice touches GM so is that all the secrets uncovered now then?
  3. ZEUS

    Should I...

    Easy mistake to make but the mods will usually move the thread to the correct section if you ask or they spot it, saves having duplicate threads. Anyway welcome
  4. Rev up is still a DE engine I believe but to be certain I would pm Mitz at CS or Tarmac.
  5. Very nice, one of the few Ferrari that I like
  6. ZEUS

    Tool Set

    I've got Halfords tools amongst other stuff and it's well up to the job
  7. Happy birthday
  8. That's really set my mind at ease, thanks Will
  9. Probably build a housing estate on it
  10. Nice one GM. I had no idea you were planning this. That shot of the interior looks like a plane cockpit with all those dials! Great job and great write up mate
  11. Try Zmanalex or ebay
  12. With GM ??
  13. Depends on what type of clutch was fitted as to how noisey they are I believe but someone in the know will be along to tell you more than I can I'm sure !
  14. No
  15. Welcome along, nice intro and as for mods first thing is a stubby then its upto you !
  16. Try zmanalex or Clark Motorsport
  17. I nearly put that but I was trying to be serious, it's also not true
  18. Peregrine Falcons dive so fast that they have baffles in their nostrils to slow the air down.
  19. ZEUS

    Ouch

    Nasty, I feel for you mate. Happened to me last year
  20. That's better , very nice
  21. Surely the op has taken enough stick for this now? Just sayin.
  22. Exactly what I was just thinking
  23. There you go, bargain!
  24. I'm sure genuine ones are only about £300 new , can't remember I've had mine a while now
×
×
  • Create New...