Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. I know I have, ...I can see him chasing some nurses around a park as well.
  2. ^^ What he said.
  3. Looks very nice, ...enjoy.
  4. Sounds ok to me too, fed up with the young ones running away - it wears me out these days fixed that for you Now picturing Dave as a Benny Hill esq type?
  5. Front end on that Jag look's lovely.
  6. Sorry to read that Dave, ...must have been awful.
  7. At least she gave you something to, ..shall we say "fantasise" about. Nice.
  8. The wolf. Would much rather have a "sleeper car" than a car that shouts "look at me aren't I sporty" but then is as slow as a golf cart.
  9. Did it finally stop raining mate? It did indeed. Just drove my Mrs nuts though as I couldn't decide on a picture I liked the best. If I don't get in the calendar I'm blaming her.
  10. Either: (A) You are pulling our leg. Or (B)You passed out at the sight of the needle & dreamt the hand up skirt bit. Or C)You are one lucky SOB! I'm going with C) and hoping that trick will work out for me if I ever need an injection again. Although knowing my luck it will be a male nurse.
  11. Entered.
  12. Very nice and that number plate's probably worth a bit, ..."GT Z" Very cool.
  13. Brilliant cause I'm sure that'll work out cheap on insurance. Just get him a safe reliable car like a Honda or something. Good luck with that.
  14. Welcome aboard Jake. Doesn't look too bad for the price & miles. Re: Insurance: Best bet is to try "Go-Compare" and some of the insurance traders on here. I'd recommend you give Dan at Adrian Flux a PM or call to see what they can do for you. Good luck.
  15. Like the free purse you got, ...that's your Mrs Christmas gift sorted then.
  16. Lovely tail pipes on the Cobra system.
  17. That'll be why then. If I'm not working then I tend to try to have a sleep in.
  18. Look's great. I can never find an empty car park here, ...probably for the best though as I might try something stupid if I did.
  19. Very nice looking Porsche. Enjoy it Sarnie.
  20. Pretty sure I've seen that one. Was there a Ferrari spotted first and then the Zed owner decided to put his foot down to show them what a real car can do?
  21. 25% Increase in my premium. Pretty happy with that and of course hoping to get the price down for next year. I'm with Adrian Flux insurance currently who I'd highly recommend as their service so far has been great. Mrs GM; "What the **** are you doing, Graham?!?" GM; "It's 'research' dear... no, honestly!" That was pretty much spot on, ....I just said it was for the forum, she just replied; "Oh".
  22. Sounds like it might just be a throttle controller. Some people on here have used these before & do rate them. I don't have any experience of them but here's a link to the type of thing I'm on about: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=49&products_id=25492 Hope that helps. P.S. Maybe do a search or ask others opinions/views on the throttle controllers & any improvements before you buy one though. Would be a shame to waste £100 odd for not much or no improvement.
  23. My fuel gauge is messed up but it was before so nothing to do with the supercharger install ~ common problem on the 350. Either my fuel senders need a good clean (most likely) or there is something wrong with them/one of them. Make's no difference to me though as I keep track of the miles I cover & generally fill up once a week anyway so never go much below half a tank anyway. @ChrisB ~ That's pretty good MPG you're getting then but don't forget to enjoy some WOT though every so often. Although we really need some nice weather first I know, ...not to mention our own private race tracks.
  24. Did you work out that MPG using distance covered/fuel used or are you relying on the Zed's MPG computer still? If it's the latter then ignore that as it will be fubar after the new fuel injectors you've fitted. The Nissan MPG computer I believe works using fuel injector cycle so changing the injectors kind of f**ks it up. Sorry if I burst your bubble. The weather is a nuisance at the moment as definitely not a lot of chance for nice driving conditions. Just can't wait for the warmer months next year now & some shows or meets to enjoy.
  25. ^^ That's good news then AliveBoy.
×
×
  • Create New...