Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Welcome aboard Carty.
  2. I was looking at this AEM FPR for mine before I realized the FRS I had bought came with one anyway so I didn't need to buy it. Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_AEM_Black_Fuel_Pressure_Regulator/350z-350z-25-302BK_.aspx Sure Chris could do you a good price on it and then you could sell on the other FPR on eBay or similar to recoup some cash.
  3. Exactly the same cr*p I dealt with for around 12 months whilst I did a job as a part's delivery driver for a large car dealer here in South Wales some 6 years ago. I usually had two A4 sheets full of deliveries to get done around the whole of South Wales in 8hrs. Every morning I had to check the van, check the parcels (parts), load the van, write out my delivery schedule order, plan my route and then leave for the day. The manager of the parts department was a total ar*e with no people skills who had no idea of the pressure he put his staff under to accomplish impossible delivery schedules each day. I was on minimum wage and had worked the first 6 months their for free just to get my foot in the door (Job Centre scheme). They piled on so many deliveries each day that it was almost impossible to ever get them all done in one day with some garages being so far apart. I was expected to keep going until I had delivered them all even though I didn't get paid to work after 5pm. Most days lunch was a 5 minute affair or not even done until the end of the day after I had done my deliveries if at all. I only started to do the job as I wanted to work so agreed to do the JC scheme that other people wouldn't do. Tbh I was pretty happy when they said they wouldn't be employing me on another 6 month contract as the deliveries had stopped coming in such high demand & I was the last delivery driver employed.
  4. ^^ Pmsl. So true unfortunately BM.
  5. Just fyi as you asked: According to Wiki 1/8th NPT (national pipe thread) has a thread pitch of 0.03703704" or 0.9407mm. Not sure that'll help but there you go.
  6. Some very impressive models you guy's have been making. Just spent the last half hour looking at the Lego website & I'm impressed with how it's improved since I was younger. Similar to marzman I used to have a whole city set up in my bedroom with my younger brother. My mothers got some boxes of my old Lego with probably some Technic's stuff in there as well. Tempted to try & dig it out now just to see what's there.
  7. Loving your project coordinator. Can't blame him though for getting tired of watching you trying to do a purrfect job of taping up.
  8. Oh ok then. Couldn't pay me enough to go out on the sea though so fair play to you whether you're working hard or not.
  9. Lot of effort going into your Zed Elliot. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
  10. You do the real hard graft then.
  11. Are you keeping the engine standard n/a, modified n/a or going the FI route? Should be interesting either way.
  12. What's the turning circle like on the work ride? Also I've heard the brakes on those things are shall we say lacking!
  13. Very nice Cragus. The wine rack is especially good. I like making things myself and you can't beat a bit of recycling of old tat, ...one mans trash is another mans treasure & all that.
  14. Welcome aboard. Just posted in your members build thread ~ Zed still needs a wash.
  15. Sound's like a fantastic project and the car it's replacing look's very cool (Honda Civic?). Although your Zed need's a wash. Your pictures aren't showing up on the page btw but if I click on them they work. Bit strange but just fyi. Edit: Pictures working now.
  16. Mods please lock as now sold.
  17. Was reading that thread with interest. Looks great and well done to Veeg for getting it sorted for you.
  18. Not the first time I've seen this video on here but for some reason I just can't stop watching it. Interesting mixture of cars and modification styles.
  19. I know but if you pay highly enough it'll be worth the drive. How bout £1K plus expenses? Oh yeah sounds like a great deal! For me I know right? Good luck with this though seriously.
  20. I know but if you pay highly enough it'll be worth the drive. How bout £1K plus expenses?
  21. Great news. Glad you get to enjoy the Zed for a bit longer.
  22. What i love ? you mean eying up women and walking around the house naked. Whatever floats your boat.
  23. Very nice Steve. Having a "mini" meet then? Sounds good.
  24. Good news then Andy. Glad you're making a recovery so you can get back to doing what you love.
×
×
  • Create New...