-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Welcome aboard.
-
Well I had a real good go at it last night & some today. Tbh it's not for me. I found it very tickly & it made me cough even on a lower wattage setting. Went up & down the scale, tried two different liquids (one was a 50/50) and still just didn't find it as nice as my old MVP2 & Protank II setup. I enjoy a smooth vape and really couldn't get that from the new stuff I bought. Putting it on eBay as we speak just to get some of the cash back. Glad I tried it though as otherwise I'd have never known & always wondered.
-
Poor CS though Will as you've now relegated him to page 2.
-
Need's more, ....well nothing. Bonkers.
-
Congrats Will.
-
Happy Birthday.
-
Having just bought a "KangerTech Subtank" (literally this afternoon) this does sound worrying but it's really not as big a problem as some make out from what I have read & heard. Seems like it's more of an issue for people that use "tank cracker" E-liquids and rebuildable coils although some vapers that do use both have commented on experiencing no problem whatsoever with their Subtank/RBA so not sure what that means. Maybe just an isolated incident. Guessing as long as I don't use any tank cracker E-liquids or the RBA (which I have no intention of doing as I got 3 free coils with mine from the shop & can't be bothered rebuilding coils) it should be fine. Fingers crossed. Cheers for the info though Haydn & I'm sure Andy will appreciate the heads up too. Anyway this is what I bought today. "Pioneer4you IVP2 (Version 2) 50w" box mod with a "KangerTech Subtank" & 3100m/ah battery. Also got some "Space Jam ~ Andromeda" E-liquid to vape with it but have no idea yet if the set up's any good as the battery is still charging. Not cheap but I thought at the end of the day I enjoy vaping & really wanted to try this sub ohming vaping, ...plus you can always sell on any used vaping equipment I've found unlike used cigarette butts which for some reason nobody wants to buy.
-
Fantastic word docwra. Haven't seen it used or heard it in ages.
-
The picture was just one I grabbed off google to try to illustrate the spring clip part. I don't think it's the same ashtray as in our Zeds. Just bend it out slowly so that you don't break it where it's fixed on. Do it just a little at a time, trial fitting it each time to see if it's stopped moving so much is my advice. Thanks again for your advice.Bent metal clip out a bit more so the ashtray "clicks" when pushed into position. Seems fine now. Good news then Rich. Can get annoying sometimes all the rattling cars make so at least that's one less thing that rattles.
-
Very nice and some great pictures.
-
I always fancied an AMG Hammer after seeing one in a "Dream Cars" book I had when I was younger. Pretty sure it's tame by today's standard's but still. Link:
-
So loud it f**ked the camera's auto focus up. I couldn't live with that daily or maybe I could once I'd gone deaf.
-
You could always hire yourself out for parties as a magician who can make himself disappear in a cloud of smoke/vape.
-
Any makers names on it or other details? Sometimes you might even find a part number on manufactured items that after a quick google search will reveal what they are. Could be something to do with an automatic garage door opener or gate opener. Just a guess though.
-
^^ Holy cr*p Batman! That is absolutely nuts Andy. Very cool.
-
Very nice Zed & welcome aboard.
-
6 foot 17 ish stone will I fit ?
GMballistic replied to nissanman312's topic in Motorsport & Track Days
You'll be fine, ...just like this guy. -
Sounds great. I'm really impressed with the Ark systems sound but more so the quality & looks from what I've seen of them. Not cheap I know but good things never are. Maybe leaving the standard Cats on or just adding some HFC's would help keep the rasp/noise down. If it was too loud or raspy then I personally wouldn't want to have to live with either on a daily basis especially if you've some long motorway trips to do.
-
Think we have a winner.
-
haha yeh i thought about it! it will be biblical though... watch this https://www.youtube....h?v=xxdwQjSdf0o Only imo, ...but that sounds dreadful. Far too raspy. If you want something loud that sounds great you want a Motordyne system with Art pipes. Have a listen & tell me what you think:
-
Darren-B's 1971 240z Project Pumpkin Major UPDATE P48
GMballistic replied to Darren-B's topic in Other Cars
Looks fantastic Darren. Great job on the engine rebuild. -
Love the look of those alloys, ...really suit the car. I think they'd look great in shadow chrome or steel grey personally.
-
It's a bugger isn't it Rich. I was so careful and got all the numbers off in one piece but then the "Z" just snapped without any real force. I'll post up again after I've tried the new pad I've ordered that ilogikal1 recommended to let you know if it worked or not. If not then I may have to refit the badge which would be a shame as it does look good without it. Thanks for the offer Mike. Just sent you a PM as I may need it just in case I have to refit the badge.
-
The foam Megs applicators won't offer any more, or less, cut than the t-shirt, so I wouldn't bother with those for this purpose. I'd suggest one of these (no postage costs from PB ) - the Crimson one would do the job, the tangerine would probably be quicker but the finish might need refining afterwards (although with something as light cutting as Scratch X, that's unlikely... if you're not too ham-fisted with it ). It'll probably help to give the area a thorough going over with a clay bar/cloth first too, if you have one. Good luck with it. Thanks for that info. Just ordered the crimson one to give that ago next week sometime.
-
You all just need to copy & paste the list into your reply with your names added & how many calendars you want.