Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. To**ers basically. Sh**ty way to treat a guy who's probably only just getting a minimum wage trying to make ends meet delivering pizzas. Shameful actions.
  2. Happy Birthday.
  3. Hello Rich, imo I'd say Halfords "Professional" brand or "Industrial" brand products are very good and definitely good value for what you get. I have a Halfords Professional tool chest with 7 drawers which is very good and tbh when I bought mine I thought about getting the Industrial version but imo it would have been overkill. The Industrial tool chests can hold something like 25-35kg per draw which even in my work place we just don't need. The professional one I have at home is capable of holding around 20kg per draw so more than enough for the fairly substantial amount of equipment I have in my garage. As I said the Industrial version is just overkill. Not sure if they have different offers on in their Irish branches but looking online for £249 you can get a Halfords Professional 5 draw cabinet, 7 draw chest and 4 draw chest bundle which would be more than enough space for most mechanics/home DIYers etc. Link: http://www.halfords.com/motoring/garage-equipment/tool-chests-tool-boxes/halfords-professional-5-drawer-cabinet-7-drawer--chest-and-4-drawer-chest-bundle?cm_re=banner-_-motoring+Pages-_-profundwithinter%22title=%22Tool If I was you I'd be looking at the Professional tool chest/cabinets and get something from that range.
  4. Very nice indeed. That steering wheel look's fantastic and I'm a fan of carbon fibre so jealous of your cubby lid.
  5. Sorry to read this marzman. It's a heart attack and now he has to have an operation ~ my advice would be to go to see him & stay as long as you are able. I'm sure he'd appreciate it and as G man said it will be beneficial to his recovery after the Op. Best wishes and good luck to your old man.
  6. ^^ Some funny ones Ian.
  7. Oi you've got enough cars Graham, ..leave some for the rest of us. Some of mine will be up for sale......... ...... eventually Ohhhh. My bet is it won't be the R35. Even if it was I couldn't afford it yet though.
  8. Oi you've got enough cars Graham, ..leave some for the rest of us.
  9. Maybe the cars been? A bit of provenance? Regardless of where the car's been I still wouldn't have one on unless I'd actually been on it. Bit of history yes but still, ...one of my old mans old cars a TVR Cerbera had been on the Autobahn in Germany but he still wouldn't have stuck a German sticker on the boot.
  10. I don't know about that, ...apart from the speed cameras etc I'd say motorways & dual carriageways where probably the safest places to go fast imo. E.g: much larger field of view, more space, less road furniture, no pedestrians, no cyclists (motorways) etc.
  11. All professional traders are here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/ Member traders, secondhand sections, group buys etc are all in the "trading post" here; http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/14-the-trading-post/ If you click on the link at the top of the page that says "forums" it will list everything that's on the site on one page for you to chose where to go.
  12. Powweerrrr!! Every cloud & all that then.
  13. That's a bummer, ....any come back on those or is it likely to be just your word against their's? And nightmare about the compressor going kaput but you haven't had it long though, have you? so should be able to return it. Hopefully due some good luck though after that lot.
  14. ^^ Very nice. Definitely ditch "the ring" sticker though imo, ...especially if you haven't been.
  15. Pretty cool car really.
  16. ^^ All we can do is avoid people like that, ...unless you work in Casualty where I'm sure you'll see people that stupid everyday.
  17. Yes Andy it's got a 5ml tank capacity so double what I'm used to so that's good as I probably filled my old one up twice a day sometimes. My sub ohm kit already has one bid and 6 or more watchers so should get most of my money back by the looks of it. I have had a look on that website before when you linked it the first time a few pages ago on here. Very impressed with the stuff that's on it so maybe when I get some money back from the sale of my old kit I'll have a good look on there. Thanks.
  18. Well either way I have put it up for sale now Andy/JP so it's a bit late for me to go buying more different liquids to try with it. The problem is that I'm down to 3mg E-liquids now and the ones I use are particularly high pg with I think a 70/30 pg/vg. I'm used to them now and really enjoy them so I find some of the other liquids a little tasteless. Spoke to the guys today in the E-cig shop and this time have come away with some of my favourite "Eshisha" E-liquids (3mg Nic) plus a "Beyond Vape - Silo" clearomizer tank. It uses BV coils (bottom vertical coils) and is actually made under a different company name by Aspire I believe so is technically part of the Aspire Nautilus family if you like. Been using it now for over an hour and am much happier with my setup now. Actually gives more clouds too. It came with two drip tips so you have the option of a 2mm small bore tip which gives a tighter draw for better flavour or a 5mm big bore tip which gives a more airy draw with more vapour. Currently I'm using the 2mm only because I couldn't decide which I liked best so will swap & change over the next few weeks. Another good feature is the adjustable airflow it has which range from a 1.1mm hole right up to a 1.8mm slot that has a 2.5mm total area. Great bit of kit for £29.99 and can use Nautilus BDC or BVC coils too.
  19. Too much OTT (at times) stance going on in here, ...lets even it out with some fat tyres. A thing of beauty.
  20. Welcome aboard Luke. I have an Invidia Gemini exhaust system and do recommend them but as Sam Mcgoo said it's really best to hear the exhausts in person so you can decide which one make's the sound you like the best. You might even decide to spend a little more cash then as well for the system you like the sound of best.
  21. ^^ Very nice SHEZZA.
  22. As long as your happy jimmy. Like the pods tbh, ...something different.
  23. Gotta give it to them they do create some amazing & wacky car's like nobody else does.
  24. Well you did say you couldn't promise it would be soon before you checked out the problem. Good news that you've traced the problem & full s/s system that's gotta be a nice surprise. Good luck with the fix.
×
×
  • Create New...