Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Upside down !!! Never noticed that at first until you said, ...bloody good spot. Still a crime to actually do that I believe as well.
  2. Glad the Zeds been so good to you, ...good luck with your new ride.
  3. Great stuff.
  4. I've had no problems with my Deatchwerks injectors (*touch wood* ) but if I did then the Injector Dynamics ones are definitely the ones to get. They where just a bit too pricey for me first time round.
  5. What about all these so called "legal highs" then that some seem to be into now? You know the cr*p people can buy off the Internet claiming to give effects similar to "cannabis" or "Ecstasy" etc? Are those even covered by the new laws? Guessing it should fall into the category of "driving under the influence" still.
  6. Really like the last few pictures with the Evo, ...the sharpness of the pictures just look's fantastic.
  7. Last picture of it you posted Ekona has me sold.
  8. Very good progress and nice choice of alloy's.
  9. Very nice.
  10. Like the old 1950's Porsche 356 (I think it is) that you can see in the video. Would love to restore that.
  11. Hoping it's just the injectors too for you, ...at least that would be a fairly simple quick fix, if a little expensive still.
  12. Bit pre-emptive maybe. Hopefully nothing serious.
  13. This is no help I know Phill but just fyi you've posted this in the "370Z Technical" section. You might get more help if it's in the correct area, ...PM a mod and they can move it for you.
  14. Hope you get to the bottom of this.
  15. Don't think I'll be playing that game anytime soon.
  16. Not overly excited now after watching that Gymkhana video about the RS. Bit of a let down in some respects.
  17. Congrats Apex, ...enjoy your new Zed.
  18. ^^ Getting seriously cool now my friend.
  19. Think you've made the right decision Ian, ....just take some time to enjoy the car especially after all the hard work that went into supercharging it.
  20. Links? +1 though.
  21. I know mate. Not surprised they are popular as the Invidia system is such a good price with so many good features; no flexi joints to go wrong, choice of tailpipes, true dual, great quality welds etc.
  22. I agree with you looks wise but obviously the 4wd is what peaks my interest. seems like it and no doubt ford will sell loads of them Yep you're right especially at that price, ..should be popular I'd imagine.
  23. Welcome aboard Martin.
  24. Most definitely. All the best Zeds have them. True , getting a bit common now though ! Haha Not the word I would use, ...I'd say more like, widely favoured.
×
×
  • Create New...