Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. ^^ That's bl**dy good Alex for a DE with those mods. You should be pleased with that.
  2. That's cool Steve and I'd definitely do something different especially after all the effort you seem to be putting into the body work correction.
  3. Wasn't asking you. Oh and I only put it up because of the Ops comment about going for something "wild". And yes.
  4. Something wild. What do you think?
  5. GMballistic

    My 911

    Looks more like a biker Meerkat from the YMCA or something.
  6. GMballistic

    My 911

    ^^ Is that a flippin' Meerkat?
  7. That was just one theory, amongst the many, many boring ones the other theory which tickled me was that he changed it when he started public speaking as a means to hold the interest of the watching crowd - apparently the "doesn't that look a little odd" factor is quite handy for public speakers. Who knew! Similar theory about Churchill was that he had a metal pin in his cigars so the observing crowd would be drawn in by wondering when the ash was going to fall from it. Probably all b*ll*cks, but the theory amuses me at least. Hadn't heard that before about Hitler or Churchill. I guess both could just as easily be the true reason/s. Cheers.
  8. Awesome, ...getting there Ian.
  9. Really interesting character, ...I'd have paid more attention in school if they'd have shown us more cool history stuff rather than all the boring cr*p like the "Rebecca riots" and were coal comes from. Pretty sure he had a few other alias names too but I don't know them without looking them up.
  10. Very interesting watching the video and the "smoke" now makes sense. Bit disappointing though that it can basically only go were the track is and obviously is not a true hoverboard able to go anywhere a normal skateboard could without restrictions.
  11. GLWTS and really hope you get what you want for it. Look forward to seeing what you get next.
  12. Happy Birthday all.
  13. A mate in work actually mentioned this today. He reckoned it was something to do with magnets. Having seen the video I'm not so sure as how would it work going across the water like that, ...flip knows, could still be something to do with magnets and my bet would be that smoke was definitely just for effect.
  14. Great idea for a TV series!. "Arm wrestling with Chaz & Dave"
  15. Don't forget to check on here occasionally just in case a 370Z pops up for sale in the "zeds for sale" section. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/
  16. Yep probably not.
  17. I think it's definitely growing on me the more I see them. Might try to have a look at one in person this weekend just to see what it looks like in the flesh rather than just in pictures. Fair enough.
  18. Well that's one way to wash it, ...beats using a sponge I guess.
  19. Welcome aboard and good luck with the Zed hunt.
  20. Stay away from anything fake gold Dicky, ...it will turn your skin green overtime. You're on holiday and people always spend money on cr*p whilst on holiday so just buy what makes you happy.
  21. Firstly some real funny stuff in this thread, ....secondly I think I really need to see one of these in the flesh as it seems to be one of those "marmite" cars. Did it at least sound good when it went passed you Dave? I've heard some talk on CTRO already that people are disappointed with the way it sounds you see so just wondered what your take was.
  22. I'm guessing Dugg was born in the 90's so he probably grew up with a mobile phone from birth as they do nowadays, ...bless em' I'm surprised they can even string a sentence together with out emoticons.
×
×
  • Create New...