Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. I'd like to think it was in the hands of another careful enthusiast but you never know. I did leave some 350Z UK spotted cards in the car in the hope the new owner would find them and join up on here. Time will tell. Nope I made sure my indicators always worked, ...you have to at over 100 in school zones.
  2. Sold. Mods could you please lock this thread when possible. Thank you.
  3. Sure you've seen my old build thread (it's in my signature) so you'd have known if it was my old Zed I'd have thought.
  4. Bummer. Shame the concept car is actually better looking than the actual production car. Still I'd have one.
  5. Yep definitely. One thing I detest about it is those alloys, ...they look exactly like TSW Venoms that were on about every chav ride going back in the late 90's.
  6. Did you get the reg? Keep wondering now who's driving my old Zed as I know it sold from the dealers I parted it off to for the Civic. It was close to London as well.
  7. Needs a "because race bike" meme.
  8. Any pictures of that? I actually prefer the concept one I saw in pictures... Still the new CTR looks good in black though imo, ...or possibly the blue or silver versions.
  9. Sorry not laughing at you but come on 2Bhp?! Tell him he could get more extra Bhp than that just by running it on fresh oil every time, ...or maybe he could just take a dump before he rides for a better power to weight ratio. The only reason I used to stick to Shell V-power super unleaded for my Zed was because it was specifically mapped on that fuel. Prior to it's remapping I used any super unleaded fuel available locally which 9 out of 10 times was Texaco Supreme unleaded. Now in the Civic I'm back to just using Texaco super unleaded again as it's the most convenient fuel station as I don't need to drive out of my way to fill up like I used to when using Shell. Filled up today actually and at £1.21 p/l now it's on par with most super unleaded brands.
  10. Hassan they should be a doddle to fit. First thing is to make sure you note the orientation on the small metal brackets attached to the Zeds body as lots of people make the mistake of fitting them the wrong way round. Best thing to do is take some camera phone pictures of how everything is fitted together before you start taking it apart. This is a good thing to do for whatever part you are taking off or replacing on any car. Here's two fitting guides for you just to make it fool proof: http://www.350zhatchshocksandmore.com/INSTALL.html http://www.carnutcase.com/Articles/2014/Nissan-350Z-Boot-Trunk-Wont-Stay-Open-Strut-Replacement-64.aspx Hope that helps.
  11. Have you been on CTRO at all Zeezeebaba? Assuming you're a member. There is a whole section dedicated to the FK2 with lots of info, pictures, videos and some tests/reviews. Link: http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=177
  12. Really like that Ian and I love that you've done it in the two colours.
  13. Welcome aboard Will.
  14. Ah right. I guess that'll be why then. Cheers Colin.
  15. Great pictures. Just wondering were those taken on a slope? Its just that the arch gap on your 370 looks huge and I just wondered if it being on a slope or something was the cause. Sorry no offence intended.
  16. Last time I filled up at Texaco with their Super Unleaded it was £1.26 p/l.
  17. Congratulations.
  18. The holes on either end wouldn't be a problem but the two slots towards the middle might be a bit more difficult to do. Still I'd imagine it wouldn't be all that difficult or you could always replace the plastic section on the boot with a UK one (although might get expensive then).
  19. Bump ~ one day left of the eBay auction so grab a bargain. Current bid is only 99p so when it's gone it's gone. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-BOOT-DIVIDER-HIDER-2003-2006-Z33-FAIRLADY-/321815887118?hash=item4aedb8bd0e
  20. Great stuff & welcome aboard.
  21. Great progress, well up until the sewer fail of course. Hope you get this sorted sooner rather than later.
  22. ^^ Good one Matt.
  23. What a d**k head. Never mind that he crashed the car, ...he almost took out those people just walking across the car park in front of him. What an absolute tool driving like that in such a confined space showing off with all those people walking about. Money can't buy you common sense obviously.
×
×
  • Create New...